SiouxSports.com Forum

fan demands

YaneA

ROTFLMAO!!

Just finished reading the various lists of fan demands on USCHO in the Tech stays 2 weeks thread. Very high in TEEHEE ( the active ingredient in laughter). Pound for pound, I think the Sioux have the funniest fans on the 'net. Maybe we could post some demand lists over here, if you guys haven't run out of material.

Did Dirty steal my line about Pittis & the booster chair? If he did, I demand he acknowledge my brilliance and his theft.

Afternoon blood sugar drop making me cranky so here are some of my demands...

1. I demand the return of the Fed Ex $100 special delivery

2. I demand more buses running from the Ralph to the Memorial Stadium lot after the game

3. I demand that this forum install a spell checker so I don't have to use the edit feature to correct my many typos

4. I demand that the lazy slugs in my section (114) get off their rears and stand up and cheer this weekend

5. I demand that people get to the game on time

6. I demand that the students be recognized as the heart and soul of the UND fan base

7. I demand that when a person is trying to get into or out of the row that everyone in the row has to stand up to let them pass, not just tilt their collective knees to the left

8. I demand that some company sponsor a game that is "without commercial interruption"

9. I demand that the cheerleaders give NorthStar some attention so he'll quit whining about it

10. I demand that Dippin' Dots, if it's really the ice cream of the future, come out with a lo-carb variety

10. I demand that Dippin' Dots, if it's really the ice cream of the future, come out with a lo-carb variety

How about they drop the price about $2 first. They're so good though it's morons like me that allow them to be sold at that price.

How about they drop the price about $2 first. They're so good though it's morons like me that allow them to be sold at that price.

I find it funny that Dippin-Dots has been the "Ice Cream of the Future" for about 10 years now!

For anyone who's curious, here's my entire list (for the record, cheerleaders were never mentioned).....

1. I demand that I get laid this weekend.

2. I demand Ziggy plays.

3. I demand everyone bow down to my newly altered jersey.

4. I demand dirty's buddy gets annihilated on Friday too.

5. I demand a free fan special from Domino's.

6. I demand Greene kicks Scott's ass this weekend.

7. I demand to see the hot chick in only chaps out at the El Roco again.

8. I demand to see the hot 5'3" blonde twins that were out after the Gopher series there too.

9. I demand that my student ID is good enough for REA...it gets me into the secured areas at the airport...REA is NOT that special.

10. I demand Matt Jones wins the Hobey.

11. I demand Hockey East sucks

12. I demand Detroit stop using the name "Hockeytown." You're not. Warroad, Minnesota is.

13. I demand Tech fans stop telling us how good Conner is.

14. I demand that we stop talking about male showering habits.

15. I demand Tech fans stop defending the "overrated" chant...learn when it is acceptable to use it.

12. I demand Detroit stop using the name "Hockeytown." You're not. Warroad, Minnesota is.

You wanna go to Detroit and ask them to stop using it? Good luck buddy! You would be lucky just to get a Tire Iron upside your head for your trouble. I think you would have better luck getting laid this weekend by them blonde twins wearing only cowboy chaps. personally, I would ask them to leave their hats, boots ans spurs on, just for the excitement. ???

You wanna go to Detroit and ask them to stop using it? Good luck buddy! You would be lucky just to get a Tire Iron upside your head for your trouble.

:D Damn straight I would.... ???

I think you would have better luck getting laid this weekend by them blonde twins wearing only cowboy chaps.  personally, I would ask them to leave their hats, boots ans spurs on, just for the excitement.  ;)

So you're tellin' me there's a chance!! :ohmy:

You would have to ask the Twins to be certain of you having a shot, but my gut says you have better odds of that than getting the Wings to stop calling itself Hockeytown. Oh, and when you get to Detroit, remember, it is the city where the weak are killed and eaten. ???

I Demand that all Sioux Fans

1) stop complaining about the "powers that be" at the Ralph and UND

2) cheer until they lose their voices, and then just clap to make noise

3) do not let this team fall asleep in this series, we all remember what happened last year

4) stop pointing fingers at each other and MAKE NOISE TOGETHER!!! (meaning students and non-students)

Yes, I know I am preaching to the choir on this board, but my therapist says I am better off talking about my feelings... ???

Here's to the Mac Cup coming home where it belongs.

I agree with Bigmrg, you need to get over it NorthStar. Even in Grand Forks more people associate hockey with Detroit than any Minnesota city. Detroit is Hockeytown and they have the largest following around the U.S.

I guarantee Warroad has more per capita. Detroit did not call itself Hockeytown until they won the Cup for the first time in 40 years. It's a fairweather fanbase phenomena.

MNS, Have you been hanging out with Bisonfan1234?? You are starting to show signs of his twisted logic in your posts man. ???

:D Ok, that was insulting...camparing me to a Bison fan...now I'm mad. ;)

But, back to the demands..... :ohmy:

Dirty/Diggler's...the ones that started the phenomena......

1. I demand a written apology

2. I demand John Scott gets in a fight this weekend and doesn't wait for the linesman to get in between before throwing punches

3. I demand that I be given free Dippin Dots

4. I demand that fan appreciation actually means I get something cool.

4a. I demand that a half naked poster of Brandon Bochenski does not qualify

5. I demand that I not be nearly strip search when entering the arena. I'm not a freaking criminal and you don't need a damn blood test. Leave me the hell alone

6. I demand that they not insist on seeing my ticket before I am allowed to go to my seat. You know who I am, you know where I sit. Leave me the hell alone

7. I demand that UND installs a booster seat on the visiting bench so Jon Pittis can see the action.

8. I demand that Ziggy plays on saturday should UND clinch on friday.

9. I demand that the freaking arena is loud and students aren't smacked in the head with a club for saying sucks.

10. I demand that Chris Conner gets no more then 2 points this weekend.

11. I demand that my buddy get totally smashed on friday night cause it is his 21st.

12. I demand that all these demands be met.

I Demand that all Sioux Fans

1) stop complaining about the "powers that be" at the Ralph and UND

2) cheer until they lose their voices, and then just clap to make noise

3) do not let this team fall asleep in this series, we all remember what happened last year

4) stop pointing fingers at each other and MAKE NOISE TOGETHER!!! (meaning students and non-students)

I demand everyone do this.

??? Ok, that was insulting...camparing me to a Bison fan...now I'm mad. :D

But, back to the demands..... ;)

Dirty/Diggler's...the ones that started the phenomena......

Not just any bison fan, one who is the worst of the worst over here. I only said that for your own good man. If you kept on with all of that talk about Detroit no longer using Hockeytown, you would end up going down that dark path where you'll end up like him or Golum, from LOTR. ;);):ohmy: Think of me as a one man intervention squad. :D