SiouxSports.com Forum

Students Supporting Sioux Spirit

Nodakstud

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving to the corner in the lower bowl makes sense. However, I'm not so sure

that they'd want to put students right next to the South Club Room (306).

Wouldn't leaving the upper "as is" and moving the students in the lower to the corner give the students more seating choices (side vs corner) also?

Hey, my brother-in law's (and my) seats are in 306!!! Not that I would mind being in the student section, but I don't think they would let us keep those seats... which have a GREAT view!!

That puts you in prime territory for the lucky seat giveaways and the Moose is loose contests. It seems to be in 106, 118, 306,310, or 312 alot this year.

The forum went well, President Baker, some Senators, and other concerned students were in attendance and we disscussed some ideas for the games this weekend as well as ways to possibly improve things next season. Tomorrow the ideas will be given to REA for possible implemtation into this weekend not all ideas can be used but some might so we are looking forward to this next weekend and hope that everyone there is loud and proud for the Fighting Sioux on their way to a WCHA championship.

Aaron Easton

aeaston@aero.UND.edu

Dadgummit! If'n I hears any noise at all outta them scallywag UND students, you're gonna see my walker come flyin' outta the press box and all the ways cross the ice! Children should be seen and not heard! Don't make me come over there with my belt and bar of soap! :p:lol:

He'll probably try slipping his Ensure into our drinks. :lol:

I wouldn't waste a perfectly good can of Ensure on rabble rousers like you. :p I am working with the REA staff to put saltpeter in the students' hot dogs and nachoes. ;)

Dadgummit! If'n I hears any noise at all outta them scallywag UND students, you're gonna see my walker come flyin' outta the press box and all the ways cross the ice! Children should be seen and not heard! Don't make me come over there with my belt and bar of soap! :lol:;)

Bring it, Gramps :p

And do what you want to the hot dogs and nachos...I don't get 'em anyway :D

I'm quick and agile, he's old and senile. I ain't worried. Unless he plans on boring me with stories of The Great War and how he had to live on turnips for 3 years while singlehandedly building The Pyramids and other such nonsense, I got nothing to fear. :p:lol:

I even scrounged me up a file photo of PCM.  :lol:

Lies!

A. I have lots more hair than that. :p

B. Being in the shape I am, I have absolutely no reason to ever wear a sweat band. :D

C. That guy is way younger than me.

I could tell you a story from back when I wore an onion on my belt, which was the style of the day. :angry:

Fortunately, I was able to find an equally flattering picture of Diggler. ;)

moron.jpg