SiouxSports.com Forum

Madison Square Garden here we come - vs BC in 2016

SiouxVolley

Tough time for me and the Mrs. to to travel (work) and I agree it should be played at the Ralph, but since we hope to make the trip out there, I won't complain too much. NYC is on her bucket list anyway, so this could be win-win.

And I agree - hope Tyson Jost, Fabbro and others are taking note -- in case getting a chance to play for UND at the Ralph regularly and getting ready for the pro's isn't enough, playing in a spotlight game in Madison Square Garden certainly can't hurt when they think about the overall experience UND can offer these young kids.

If anyone follows mr. dilks on twitter his ranting about how UND copies everything big ten is pretty hilarious....

Haha I saw you called him out too :)

Looks like he made himself look like an idiot on Twitter and is getting called out by everyone for it. Too bad the B1G copied Cornell by playing at Madison Square Garden every year.

Looks like he made himself look like an idiot on Twitter and is getting called out by everyone for it. Too bad the B1G copied Cornell by playing at Madison Square Garden every year.

That's what I didn't get about his tweet.  Cornell and BU have been doing this for a number of years.  Yale and Harvard did it.  The Big 10 event, which hasn't even occurred yet, is a combo basketball/hockey event in which all the fans will spend the afternoon in NYC watering holes getting ready for the nights basketball game, skipping altogether the hockey game between teams like Penn St. and OSU.

That's what I didn't get about his tweet.  Cornell and BU have been doing this for a number of years.  Yale and Harvard did it.  The Big 10 event, which hasn't even occurred yet, is a combo basketball/hockey event in which all the fans will spend the afternoon in NYC watering holes getting ready for the nights basketball game, skipping altogether the hockey game between teams like Penn St. and OSU.

Someone tweeted "There can be no more neutral site games in college hockey everyone. B1G invented it and it's only for them."