SiouxSports.com Forum

Counterfeit Sioux jerseys and pucks on ebay

Frozen4sioux

10 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Before I left Grand Forks after graduation, I bought a single CCM replica green Blackhawk jersey from a sporting goods shop over on Washington for like $75.  Should have cleaned out the shelves of the whites and the greens both.  ???

I'll give you $75 for it right now. :)

11 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Before I left Grand Forks after graduation, I bought a single CCM replica green Blackhawk jersey from a sporting goods shop over on Washington for like $75.  Should have cleaned out the shelves of the whites and the greens both.  ???

Columbia Sports? Great sports store. Had a stuffed bear in there. Located where Blockbuster was on South Wash

haha. no. I an online MBA student that lives in Philadelphia. I had been engaged in this convo, so I just thought I'd see if anyone else involved 1. knew if they were easy to use (i.e. if you needed an ID) and 2. if not, if anyone would want mine. but it sounds like that's not an option. thanks. 

Green & White Account

All registered and active UND students have a unique Green & White Account, located at UNDSports.com/students. This account is your one-stop shop for purchasing and managing your Hockey student tickets. Once logged in, you can buy, forward or sell student tickets. Students must use their @UND.edu e-mail address to login.

Now, having read runaroundsioux's concern 3 posts back, about the validity of your student season tickets and considering this thread's name, and that you might be in the habit of buying counterfeit jerseys, I suggest if they are counterfeit student tickets, and to protect your possible MBA, skip the suggestion in the previous paragraph, and go directly to bisonville.com, then post in tickets for sale thread. You will have more responses than you could of ever imagined.

• 3 weeks later...

So the site refunded my money and the cost of shipping. I paid to ship the jerseys to the site (in US, so cheap) and they posted them to the seller in Canada. 

Now the guy is trying to sell them again after admitting they were counterfeits and the site knowing it. It was a bit disappointing...
https://sidelineswap.com/gear/hockey/apparel/276967-other-brands-north-dakota-fighting-hawks-hockey-jerseys