SiouxSports.com Forum

Big A's For Sale Thread - 2015

Big A HG

That is what I was afraid of.  I never got a notice at all.  Maybe there will be one that I bid on next time?

It's best just to put what you're willing to pay (easy for me to say!).  I can't promise I'll be able to respond to all of those who are interested in a jersey.

It's best just to put what you're willing to pay (easy for me to say!).  I can't promise I'll be able to respond to all of those who are interested in a jersey.

I understand that aspect, but in this case, I don't think it mattered what I put. That 82 championship jersey sold for 295 yesterday on e-bay.  Still haven't seen the one I really want yet.

White Retro Pack time.

Best offer by Thursday, 2/19/2015 at 9pm Central gets 'em.  All jerseys have never been worn other than tried on, were purchased from a private collector, and are in a new condition without tags.  They come from a pet/smoke free home.  

Shipping is an additional $10.

Keep in mind, if it doesn't sell, it's a missed opportunity.  It goes back in the closet.

Each of these jerseys is being sold separately.

Uf0ItJi.jpg

• 1 month later...

Get your Geometric jersey just in time for another Frozen Four run.

Best offer by Sunday, 4/5//2015 at 9pm Central gets 'em.  All jerseys are in great shape, but have been worn, not necessarily by me.  See descriptions below.  I will try to be as descriptive as possible, but I may miss something.  They come from a pet/smoke free home.  All jerseys sold as is.

***KEEP IN MIND, these jerseys are years old, so don't expect a brand new jersey.  However, for the age, the jerseys are in excellent shape.

Remember, if it doesn't sell, it's a missed opportunity.  It goes back in the closet.

GREEN GEO JERSEY:  Made by Koronis.  Tag says size small, but fits bigger like a Medium.  Jersey is in overall great shape.  It does have four dark marks on the back that may come out in the wash.  The smallest mark is the size of a pinhead, the largest the size of a penny.  No major pulls or pilling, no rips or tears.  The stitching around the front wordmark and crest have started to fray slightly, but is minor and doesn't affect the integrity of the patches or wordmark. 

BLACK GEO JERSEY:  Made by Game Face.  Men's size small.  No rips or tears.  Minor pilling on sleeves.  Jersey is in excellent shape.  Green embroidered stitching around "SIOUX" wordmark has faded slightly over the years.

WHITE GEO JERSEY #1:  Made by Gemini.  Jersey doesn't list a size, but appears to be about a ladies size medium.  The length is on par with a men's small, but the jersey appears to have been altered to a slimmer fit, form-fitting and perfect for a slender gal.  Jersey has just a couple small, minor stains.  It has mesh underarm gussets that have very slightly faded to an off-white color.  It has double-elbows and shoulders like an authentic.  Has #8 on back...hopefully a sign of things to come in Boston. :)

WHITE GEO JERSEY #2:  Made by Game Face.  Men's size small.  Jersey is in exceptional shape.  Nothing more than a couple tiny pulls.

If you have questions, I will try to answer them as quickly as possible, but keep in mind, all requests may not be answered before the deadline depending on when they are sent.  I will also try to keep the prices updated for those interested, but offers often-times come in last minute and I am not able to keep you updated quick enough.  Wait at your own risk.

Fa8zkPP.jpg

Jerseys will be sent out Monday via USPS priority (as long as payment and shipping info has been received), so depending on when you are leaving for Boston, you should have them in time!  (no guarantees as I am not your local USPS mailman and I don't control the weather that can dictate shipping times).

Thank you!

Get your Geometric jersey just in time for another Frozen Four run.

Best offer by Thursday, 4/5//2015 at 9pm Central gets 'em.  All jerseys are in great shape, but have been worn, not necessarily by me.  See descriptions below.  I will try to be as descriptive as possible, but I may miss something.  They come from a pet/smoke free home.  All jerseys sold as is.

***KEEP IN MIND, these jerseys are years old, so don't expect a brand new jersey.  However, for the age, the jerseys are in excellent shape.

Remember, if it doesn't sell, it's a missed opportunity.  It goes back in the closet.

GREEN GEO JERSEY:  Made by Koronis.  Tag says size small, but fits bigger like a Medium.  Jersey is in overall great shape.  It does have four dark marks on the back that may come out in the wash.  The smallest mark is the size of a pinhead, the largest the size of a penny.  No major pulls or pilling, no rips or tears.  The stitching around the front wordmark and crest have started to fray slightly, but is minor and doesn't affect the integrity of the patches or wordmark. 

BLACK GEO JERSEY:  Made by Game Face.  Men's size small.  No rips or tears.  Minor pilling on sleeves.  Jersey is in excellent shape.  Green embroidered stitching around "SIOUX" wordmark has faded slightly over the years.

WHITE GEO JERSEY #1:  Made by Gemini.  Jersey doesn't list a size, but appears to be about a ladies size medium.  The length is on par with a men's small, but the jersey appears to have been altered to a slimmer fit, form-fitting and perfect for a slender gal.  Jersey has just a couple small, minor stains.  It has mesh underarm gussets that have very slightly faded to an off-white color.  It has double-elbows and shoulders like an authentic.  Has #8 on back...hopefully a sign of things to come in Boston. :)

WHITE GEO JERSEY #2:  Made by Game Face.  Men's size small.  Jersey is in exceptional shape.  Nothing more than a couple tiny pulls.

If you have questions, I will try to answer them as quickly as possible, but keep in mind, all requests may not be answered before the deadline depending on when they are sent.  I will also try to keep the prices updated for those interested, but offers often-times come in last minute and I am not able to keep you updated quick enough.  Wait at your own risk.

Fa8zkPP.jpg

Jerseys will be sent out Monday via USPS priority (as long as payment and shipping info has been received), so depending on when you are leaving for Boston, you should have them in time!  (no guarantees as I am not your local USPS mailman and I don't control the weather that can dictate shipping times).

Thank you!

For clarification, is your deadline Thursday, April 2nd or Sunday, April 5th?  There isn't a Thursday, April 5th in 2015.

• Upvote 1