SiouxSports.com Forum

The money is on Weber St.

hoopster

Hooker is a joy to watch. Shanks has really good hands for big dude.

Funny you say that because I was at the game and mentioned something to some friends about him having bad hands. I like him a lot but I do not think hands are one of his positive attributes. Tired of watching Nash try to force it, would rather see Shields in there or something. I love De Rouens defense but has he had a game this year without getting to 4 fouls? It's ridiculous! Was glad to see Cashman back. The one good thing the Jones did was made sure Bolomboy didn't beat us but Senglin and others did.

Funny you say that because I was at the game and mentioned something to some friends about him having bad hands. I like him a lot but I do not think hands are one of his positive attributes. Tired of watching Nash try to force it, would rather see Shields in there or something. I love De Rouens defense but has he had a game this year without getting to 4 fouls? It's ridiculous! Was glad to see Cashman back. The one good thing the Jones did was made sure Bolomboy didn't beat us but Senglin and others did.

Good hands in a basketball sense means good touch. Probably could be better catching ball in traffic but he certainly has good hands as defined or considered in basketball terms (touch)

Good hands in a basketball sense means good touch. Probably could be better catching ball in traffic but he certainly has good hands as defined or considered in basketball terms (touch)

I'm sorry but I play basketball and watch plenty and most would say good touch if that's what they meant. I'm not saying that's not what the poster meant but that's just what I'm saying. He has a good touch but definitely not good hands.

I'm sorry but I play basketball and watch plenty and most would say good touch if that's what they meant. I'm not saying that's not what the poster meant but that's just what I'm saying. He has a good touch but definitely not good hands.

Sure but all I am saying is that when you hear a coach say a player has good hands it means he has a soft touch and/or good passer. This is the term used for that type of player.

Sure but all I am saying is that when you hear a coach say a player has good hands it means he has a soft touch and/or good passer. This is the term used for that type of player.

Glad we have him. He is improving literally every game. Blocked a few shots yesterday, couple nice post moves.

• Upvote 1

Why is Coleman not playing more?   He has had 4 straight solid games and is only averaging 14 minutes/game.  He is averaging about 7 points/game and only playing 14 minutes and shooting almost 60% from the floor these past 4 games and was 2nd on the team in rebounds last night only playing 14 minutes.  Project his numbers playing 25-28 minutes a game and he would be leading this team in several categories.  I also wish DeRouen would shoot a shot in balance, his shot is always off balance fading and kicking his legs out and never looks set.  Still do not understand Jones rotation as the players are fading at the end of so many games.

I guess I was trying to imply that he is a deft passer for a big man and seems to have soft touch around the rim.

Why is Coleman not playing more?   He has had 4 straight solid games and is only averaging 14 minutes/game.  He is averaging about 7 points/game and only playing 14 minutes and shooting almost 60% from the floor these past 4 games and was 2nd on the team in rebounds last night only playing 14 minutes.  Project his numbers playing 25-28 minutes a game and he would be leading this team in several categories.  I also wish DeRouen would shoot a shot in balance, his shot is always off balance fading and kicking his legs out and never looks set.  Still do not understand Jones rotation as the players are fading at the end of so many games.

Agree with this.  Coleman was solid last night.  Getting him more minutes at the 3 would let Jones get a better rotation with the guards.  It would also help with our biggest weakness.

Fun game to be at last night.  This team just can't get over the hump, especially at home it seems.  Can't really criticize much from last night except the inability to get some key stops at the end, and the officiating.  Maybe Shanks' best game overall.  Cashman also had a nice game off the bench so had great production from the 5 spot. 

totally agree!!  #freejosie