SiouxSports.com Forum

Interesting decisions by big Div 1 schools

legend334

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer olympics are games which when played outside must be done in the summer.

Winter games can only be played outside in the winter.

Summer sports and winter sports. Gotcha. Wow, I was wondering why they had two different Olympics.

Summer olympics are games which when played outside must be done in the summer.

Winter games can only be played outside in the winter.

Gynmastics? Wrestling? Boxing? Bouncyball? Outside?

Hockey? Figure skating? Outside?

/scratches head as he ponders another round of idiotic statements from a Prestone addict

I really have nothing against the idea of hockey as a game. 6 players on the field per team, 2 goals, one object that you try to get inside the goals for a goal, and the object must travel along the ground and be pushed along with sticks by the players.

This game was around LONG before some moron stuck some knives on his shoes and started playing on a frozen lake (probably fell through the ice and drowned too).

Floor hockey or field hockey is a great game. Ice hockey is for morons.

That is my opinion of figure skating (the sport you call "ice hockey").

Anyone is welcome to come into these forums and talk about the sports -- cheer for the Sioux, cheer against them, doesn't matter.

However, take the hatred of an individual sport somewhere else; one person's dislike of a sport is not an interesting topic of conversation in a message board which is largely devoted to that sport. If you're truly not interested in hockey, it's asinine to tell us about it in every thread. If everyone just sticks to the topics that do interest them and to which they have something to contribute, it will be a better place for everyone.