SiouxSports.com Forum

Al Pearson Fan bus to Madison - get on it!!!

LadyDy

Hop on the bus Gus!  Al Pearson and Co. are taking a fan bus to this weekend's series in Madison.  Bus leaves GF at 6 AM with pick up stops if you want to hop on somewhere along the way.  The $190 fee includes the bus ride, game tickets for both nights, transportation to and from hotel and game and "refreshments" on the bus.  Hotel rooms are booked by Al but paid for by you when you check in.  Call JoAnna Pearson at 701-388-9825 for details.  Madison is a really fun college town and always an AWESOME trip!   Go help cheer on the SIOUX!!!!!!

Ugh!  I wish work and other commitments didn't conflict with this trip.  I was on Al's bus to the FB championship in 2001.  Good times. 

I wish hunting opener didn't conflict with this trip.  Wisconsin is one of the places I've yet to be and of course it lands on this weekend.

I swear in past years they perfectly schedule these games I want to see on hunting opener, drives me crazy!

• Upvote 1

If there any of you driving to Madison and would like a very nice and inexpensive room, there are some available under UND Hockey Bus at the Americaninn Madison West.  Price is only $89 a night and includes a free hot breakfast in the morning and a free hospitality happy hour from 5-7 each night with free beer, wine, and appatisers.  Call the hotel at 1-800-634-3444 and tell them you are with the UND Hockey Bus group.  Here is the hotel website...http://www.americinn.com/hotels/wi/madisonwest

• Upvote 1