SiouxSports.com Forum

Meet A Union College Alum Today

werewolfoflondon

I meet a Union College alum today that was shocked I knew what Union was. He thought it was funny as hell when I told him that Union probably had more fans from North Dakota for one day than anywhere else. He thought it was great when the fans of a storied program like UND respected the Union team.

• Upvote 1

I meet a Union College alum today that was shocked I knew what Union was. He thought it was funny as hell when I told him that Union probably had more fans from North Dakota for one day than anywhere else. He thought it was great when the fans of a storied program like UND respected the Union team.

I hope you were honest with him and explained Gopher Hate.

Tried to explain Gopher Hate.

I was a Union fan for the entire tournament based on how their team acted and played on the ice, not because of my hatred of Minnesota.

So them beating Goldy was just the cherry on top of the sundae? ;)

I was a Union fan for the entire tournament based on how their team acted and played on the ice, not because of my hatred of Minnesota.

Your membership has expired, and you will have to reapply for membership to GHC (Gopher Hate Club). As a new applicant, you must provide at least three references from this board as to your fitness to hate. You will also be required to provide documentation of at least one public act of Gopher Hate. An affidavit from another Sioux fan stating that you threw a dead gopher on the ice during a Sioux/Gopher hockey game at the Ralph entitles you to an automatic 5-year membership with yearly dues waived. Proof that you threw a dead gopher on the ice during a Sioux/Gopher hockey game at Mariucci entitles you to . . . what ever the hel you want.

Your membership has expired, and you will have to reapply for membership to GHC (Gopher Hate Club). As a new applicant, you must provide at least three references from this board as to your fitness to hate. You will also be required to provide documentation of at least one public act of Gopher Hate. An affidavit from another Sioux fan stating that you threw a dead gopher on the ice during a Sioux/Gopher hockey game at the Ralph entitles you to an automatic 5-year membership with yearly dues waived. Proof that you threw a dead gopher on the ice during a Sioux/Gopher hockey game at Mariucci entitles you to . . . what ever the hel you want.

Also, MafiaMan is a known Michigan Wolverine sympathizer...