SiouxSports.com Forum

SWSiouxMN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost. Great stop on PSU's final possession but then our guys totally lost their minds on the ensuing possession.

Another completely winnable game that we gave away. But you know, "it is so difficult to win on the road in the Big Sky". That is why Weber and Montana combined to lose 1 road game last season..........

Consistent underachievement.

No reason to start Schuler anymore. He hasn't provided much of anything this season. Stefan didn't have the best game tonight but I think him and Schuler need to switch minutes. Stefan deserves more than Schuler. Anderson was very hesitant this game just like this whole year. Where is his confidence!?

No reason to start Schuler anymore. He hasn't provided much of anything this season. Stefan didn't have the best game tonight but I think him and Schuler need to switch minutes. Stefan deserves more than Schuler. Anderson was very hesitant this game just like this whole year. Where is his confidence!?

Schuler plays the 4 and Stefen plays the 3. I'm sure you realize this. Maybe if Schuler got the ball more when he is open he can do some things. Up until tonight he was the 4th leading scorer on this team. Yes he is struggling with his shot but he brings solid defense and take care of the ball unlike others tonight on this team.

Schuler plays the 4 and Stefen plays the 3. I'm sure you realize this. Maybe if Schuler got the ball more when he is open he can do some things. Up until tonight he was the 4th leading scorer on this team. Yes he is struggling with his shot but he brings solid defense and take care of the ball unlike others tonight on this team.

The fact he plays the 4 is just stupid to me. Stefan is a bigger body so I am guessing that he could play the 4 too if necessary. Stefan provides better defense than Schuler and he can be a better scorer than Schuler. There is no reason that either of them are playing the 4 but I guess that is what you get with Jones as the coach.

Schuler plays the 4 and he should be playing the 2 like he did his freshman year. They started him at the 2 several games ago for Anderson and he averaged almost 10 pts/game at the 2 and then they moved him back to the 4 where he is undersized and playing underneath and is difficult for him to shoot over guys 5" taller than him. He is best at the 2 or 3. Game was lost by the turnovers starting the 2nd half and then it continued thru the entire half by the point guards.