SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tech Sat.

sprig

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will conform from here on out about the score around the league. I didn't realize that it was that annoying to have work your way through a post with a score to get to 6 posts about a Sioux goal. I think that if we are here we have more than enough time on our hands. I will be calling for an elimination from all PA, radio and tv announcers for scoring updates around the league during games because someone can read or hear about from a different source while Sioux hockey is on.

(Heavy sarcasim :lol: )

Okay, I haven't been able to listen to the audio for the last 10 mins. because my computer took a sh$%. I tried to link into the fightingsioux website to get the audio and even get into the site. The only on siouxsports wouldn't work either for me. I don't know if it is just my computer but if anybody could provide a link that I could just click on to see if that would work would be great.

Guess Hale won't be playing next week for Massen. Scott worked him. Good of Ryan to jump in for Prpich, though I'm sure Mike wanted a piece of Scott as well. Ryan must have recognized that Prpich in the lineup is more important. There has to be some reason to drop the gloves with that mammoth.

Oh, there's that "overrated" chant again. Lose last night 8-4, tonight 4-0, and you chant "overrated"? That's pretty stupid. :lol:

Hale in a fight...hmmm well sounds like he's bleeding a lot against Scott.

SCOREBOARD!! SCOREBOARD!! SCOREBOARD!!

Good to see him sticking up for his teammates against the biggest guy in college hockey.

6'7" 255 is ridiculous

I would rather have seen Prpich, but I think Prpich will play next wknd...Hale may not.

Goofs scored 3-1

1 min remaining in UND game 4-0