SiouxSports.com Forum

Bauman or Zenner-which RB is better?

Matt

To me the most impressive thing about Zenner is that he doesn't lose yards. He gets hit for what looks to be loss and still ends up getting 2 or 3 yards. I will say his Offensive line deserves a lot of credit and well, they are pretty dang good creating room for him to run.

I am looking forward to the day when we talk about our players being great instead of everybody freaking else. And that goes double for you, "Milquetoast" Mike Berg. :angry:

There was a time when our D made embarrassing other team's "stars" a regular occurrence. I can't wait until we get back to that.

I think we talk pretty good about Harden and the other WR's

Zenner. Ticks me off more that he's a pre fricken med.... :lol:

Kidding of course. Tough to cheer against a guy like him. Not arrogant or cocky after a run. Just hands the ball to the official. I love how all the writers in Minneapolis still rip on the gophers for letting him get away.

Zenner. Ticks me off more that he's a pre fricken med.... :lol:

Kidding of course. Tough to cheer against a guy like him. Not arrogant or cocky after a run. Just hands the ball to the official. I love how all the writers in Minneapolis still rip on the gophers for letting him get away.

Not if he wears another team's colors. Nothing personal against the kid, but I am a fan of (the team formerly known as) the Fighting Sioux and that is it. That means the fewer yards a player like Zenner gets, the better. Although I do respect any football player who can balance football and pre-med academics. :ohmy: I was never that ambitious as a student.

As for the Gophers missing out on him, some kids are late bloomers and slip through the cracks. That is probably how Digger Anderson ended up in Grand Forks.