SiouxSports.com Forum

Road Games this Season

southpaw

• 2 weeks later...

If DU thinks that will keep UND fans out of Magness, they are delusional! If I lived in the area, I would buy the package, attempt to sell the non-UND games, and just bite the bullet if they didn't sell. You ain't keeping UND out of that building DU!

I love how this makes them look so scared! (of fans)

• Upvote 1

If DU thinks that will keep UND fans out of Magness, they are delusional! If I lived in the area, I would buy the package, attempt to sell the non-UND games, and just bite the bullet if they didn't sell. You ain't keeping UND out of that building DU!

Ha! My thoughts exactly. Just posted this in the Hockey forum about the same topic (and at the same time as you):

I can see it backfiring...ND fans still buy tickets and fill the stands for the UND series but DU ends up with empty seats for 4 other games.

I think this has less to do with being scared of UND and more to do with having trouble selling tickets after they fired their head coach for what I can only imagine are political reasons. I think they did a lot of damage to their program when they did that.

I think this has less to do with being scared of UND and more to do with having trouble selling tickets after they fired their head coach for what I can only imagine are political reasons. I think they did a lot of damage to their program when they did that.

They couldn't sell tickets/put butts in seats with 2 natty's and Gwoz. I think it is more about "keeping the green out"

• Upvote 2