SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tech - Friday

schmidtdoggydog

My two cents are that I personally like updates from other games on the thread for current Sioux game. It prevents having to flip back and forth. Also, as Dogz said, the updates are so much more current than the USCHO site. When I checked it this morning, it had the updated Sioux score at 4-1 after the first period. :lol:

Ditto. I need all the help I can get with my slow as sh^t dial-up connection and when I start actually trying to go to different threads! :p Whoo, look out, re-buffering, missing the game. Life is not good.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be a jerk, but could I make a suggestion? If people are going to post scores from other games, could they start a new thread? It would be the polite thing to do.

I think it is a great idea, then we can discuss them in full if anything comes up that needs to be addressed, for instance Findlay beat Niagra last night so at least the flyers are playing and not mailing in the season. :lol:

I get criticized for my posts, UMDDogz gets criticized for his, anyone else not following "in-step"?

I don't recall anybody specifically criticizing you for your posts, rather making light of the volume of posts - and some of the comments have been tongue-in-cheek. However, quantity doesn't always translate into quality on message boards.

You stated that you "only" post 12/13 times a day, but that translates to over 4,700 posts for a year, which is only 300 less than the combined total of Sprig, Dagies and PCM (overall numbers 2, 3 and 4 on this board) who combined have been registered on this board for approximately SEVEN years!

I don't recall anybody specifically criticizing you for your posts, rather making light of the volume of posts - and some of the comments have been tongue-in-cheek. However, quantity doesn't always translate into quality on message boards.

You stated that you "only" post 12/13 times a day, but that translates to over 4,700 posts for a year, which is only 300 less than the combined total of Sprig, Dagies and PCM (overall numbers 2, 3 and 4 on this board) who combined have been registered on this board for approximately SEVEN years!

Seems like those 3 need to start posting more if they want to keep up with the lead. :lol: