SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Semi-Final v. Weber St.

bincitysioux

Guess who joined the ESPN conversation of the UND-Weber State game:

http://espn.go.com/n...ameId=330742692

He gets ripped on not only by UND fans but by Weber State fans too. Its not surprising most of the NDSU fans on message boards distance themselves from him.

I'm the only UND fan that goes to those boards...wish you guys would help me out. I think it's fun talking to the opposing team fans, especially Weber. They have some good guys on there; would be nice to get a few more Sioux fans to represent.

I'm the only UND fan that goes to those boards...wish you guys would help me out. I think it's fun talking to the opposing team fans, especially Weber. They have some good guys on there; would be nice to get a few more Sioux fans to represent.

I read their (WSU) comments towards Lakes, and it makes him look more of a douchbag. Opposing fans are nice to talk to even smack a little, but it takes a troll like Lakes to bring everyone together.

I read their (WSU) comments towards Lakes, and it makes him look more of a douchbag. Opposing fans are nice to talk to even smack a little, but it takes a troll like Lakes to bring everyone together.

yeah, he turned it into a Big Sky/ Summit battle and the Weber fans jumped all over him....he's hilarious and completely obsessed with UND sports.

yeah, he turned it into a Big Sky/ Summit battle and the Weber fans jumped all over him....he's hilarious and completely obsessed with UND sports.

He doesn't like racist nicknames.....did I mention he is a fan of Florida State? :whistling:

• Upvote 1