SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ EWU 3/2

SWSiouxMN

UND won 8 regional tournaments, and 3 first round games at the National Elite 8 in Division II. It is hard to compare, but I don't know if just getting to the conference title game in DI would be bigger. Winning and going to the Big Dance would probably be the biggest win.

Amazing win and great game by Huff. To think we have not once yet this year had our best players starting together for any of the games with all the injuries. Maybe come tournament times everyone will be healthy and we can start Webb, Anderson, Huff, Schuler and Brekke. Our best winning stretch was 5-2 with Wilmer starting in place of the injured Brekke and Brekke is no doubt the better post player so it would be nice to have our best start for once this year and see what happens. No that we are the 3rd seed who do we want to play in the semi's? I've got a lot of mixed thoughts on that cause if we can get the injured Montana team on a neutral site I believe is our best shot at the championship game but then again Weber almost lost today and pulled it out in overtime against Northern Arizona and if they can do it I've got to believe we can do it also. Since we can't decide who we play we will just have to wait and see. This team just continues to amaze me at what they are accomplishing.

No that we are the 3rd seed who do we want to play in the semi's? I've got a lot of mixed thoughts on that cause if we can get the injured Montana team on a neutral site I believe is our best shot at the championship game but then again Weber almost lost today and pulled it out in overtime against Northern Arizona and if they can do it I've got to believe we can do it also. Since we can't decide who we play we will just have to wait and see. This team just continues to amaze me at what they are accomplishing.

We need to get to the semis first. If the playoffs started today, that would mean a first round matchup against Sac St., whom we played one of our worst halves of basketball against all season..............