SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Omaha

SWSiouxMN

Our bracketbuster game has a little old school flar as UND takes the trek down I-29 to take on Omaha. UNO is making the very long transition to D-1 as members of the Summit.

Short and sweet, UND needs to come out and assert their will and flatten these guys. Lets do something rare and have a road winning streak before 2 big ones at PSU/EWU.

Most important... NO BODY ELSE GET HURT! We might have a full deck next Thursday

Our bracketbuster game has a little old school flar as UND takes the trek down I-29 to take on Omaha. UNO is making the very long transition to D-1 as members of the Summit.

Short and sweet, UND needs to come out and assert their will and flatten these guys. Lets do something rare and have a road winning streak before 2 big ones at PSU/EWU.

Most important... NO BODY ELSE GET HURT! We might have a full deck next Thursday

Think the team stayed in the Denver area yesterday, and will fly to Omaha today. While keeping tabs on the high school hockey last night, a reporter twitter was also linked to some basketball members, and they were in Aurora (near the Denver airport) last night.

UNO's season looks alot like ours, started 2-10, 6-4 the last 2 games. We started 2-10 as well, 8-4 over the last 12. This will be on espn3, right?

I know we scrimmaged them pre-season this year at a neutral court and beat them rather easily. However, at that time we had Traylor, Brekke and Schuler playing and we don't have any of them this time plus it's a home game for UNO. This one should be tight just like the last 3-4 games and come down to the wire.

I know we scrimmaged them pre-season this year at a neutral court and beat them rather easily. However, at that time we had Traylor, Brekke and Schuler playing and we don't have any of them this time plus it's a home game for UNO. This one should be tight just like the last 3-4 games and come down to the wire.

Would Nash have played in the scrimmage too? That's another warm body that might be contributed back then that we won't have this afternoon.