SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN Conversation Boards

Sioux04

I like coming to this site and catching up on the latest UND sports news, but I was wondering why there's never anyone on ESPN during the games? I understand that there are a few Bison idiots that talk smack, but that's part of the game. There are plenty of opposing fans (Weber/ Montana) who are willing to have intelligent conversations. Most of the world has no clue about this site, but everyone knows about ESPN and it would be nice to represent on there just a bit.

I like coming to this site and catching up on the latest UND sports news, but I was wondering why there's never anyone on ESPN during the games? I understand that there are a few Bison idiots that talk smack, but that's part of the game. There are plenty of opposing fans (Weber/ Montana) who are willing to have intelligent conversations. Most of the world has no clue about this site, but everyone knows about ESPN and it would be nice to represent on there just a bit.

Do you have a link?

Looking back at the previous games, I see little/no intelligent conversation going on other than perhaps the convos you had with yourself.....

Lakes can be easily ignored...there are plenty of others that like to engage in good conversation. But I will admit that it depends on what team you're playing. The board for KSU was awesome, except that it was all KSU fans doing the talking. Although, I will say that the board for the San Diego State football game was pretty cool. Their fans were giving us all kinds of props and there were even Bison fans on there cheering for us.

Looking back at the previous games, I see little/no intelligent conversation going on other than perhaps the convos you had with yourself.....

Yeah, it's pretty sad...considering ESPN is the world's premier sports site.