SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

Alright, probably time for Chicago to push the red "panic" button in this game, siouxsweet...

they might win tomorrow, but that will be it. I think they have a learning disability in that how many times can a King be left alone in front of the net. Someone on another sight said it best. in front of Crawford there are 2 Kings players and no Hawks and in front of Quick there are two Kings and one Hawk laying on the ice.

True...other than the first shift I never noticed him. Crawford's numbers look about as bad as a goalie's numbers can look the past 3 games, however, it has been the guys in front of him letting him down.

I'm actually surprised that Coach Q didn't pull him after the 3rd goal in the first period...if for nothing else, to shake up the team.

they might win tomorrow, but that will be it. I think they have a learning disability in that how many times can a King be left alone in front of the net. Someone on another sight said it best. in front of Crawford there are 2 Kings players and no Hawks and in front of Quick there are two Kings and one Hawk laying on the ice.

I agree with what Mike Milbury said after last night's game...the Blackhawks have to be stunned at what's happened in this series. They were 20 minutes away from a 2-0 series lead...and then give up 5 goals in the third period to lose game two and have yet to recover. On the flip-side, Chicago should have won game 1 EASILY, given that LA had just expended a tremendous amount of energy in the four-wins-in-a-row comeback over Anaheim in the first around, not to mention the long-flight to Chicago and immediate game against the Blackhawks. The fact that game 1 was in doubt until the final minutes really says a lot about the Kings and their physical and mental toughness.

I agree with what Mike Milbury said after last night's game...the Blackhawks have to be stunned at what's happened in this series. They were 20 minutes away from a 2-0 series lead...and then give up 5 goals in the third period to lose game two and have yet to recover. On the flip-side, Chicago should have won game 1 EASILY, given that LA had just expended a tremendous amount of energy in the four-wins-in-a-row comeback over Anaheim in the first around, not to mention the long-flight to Chicago and immediate game against the Blackhawks. The fact that game 1 was in doubt until the final minutes really says a lot about the Kings and their physical and mental toughness.

Stick a fork in the Hawks, they're done. I was utterly shocked last night how they laid an egg.

Stick a fork in the Hawks, they're done. I was utterly shocked last night how they laid an egg.

how can a defending champ be that mentally fragile. from the moment that first goal went in for the kings in game 2 they have cracked and then from there the moment something goes bad they collapse. my God they are turning into the Penguins.

They managed to defeat the Red Wings last year when down 3-1...just sayin'. It ain't over until it's over. If Chicago wins game 5, that puts the pressure back on Los Angeles to win game 6 and avoid a return trip to Chicago. One Andrew Shaw slew-foot of Anze Kopitar and this series could sway back in Chicago's favor...

They managed to defeat the Red Wings last year when down 3-1...just sayin'. It ain't over until it's over. If Chicago wins game 5, that puts the pressure back on Los Angeles to win game 6 and avoid a return trip to Chicago. One Andrew Shaw slew-foot of Anze Kopitar and this series could sway back in Chicago's favor...

Shaw is to busy grabbing Jeff Carter's stick to do that.

You are most likely right. Your comment was kind of aggressive though...still mad that the Bruins crapped the bed against a pretty weak MTL team?

You are most likely right. Your comment was kind of aggressive though...still mad that the Bruins crapped the bed against a pretty weak MTL team?

I'm betting he is still pretty upset about the last 1:15 of game 6 of the Cup Finals last year.

One Andrew Shaw slew-foot of Anze Kopitar and this series could sway back in Chicago's favor...

If I played against that little turd, I would punch him in the head. I like how fans bag on the Bruins forward Brad Marchand, but he's of the same ilk.

Nope, I am good. I was over it about 20 minutes after their last game.

tell that to my 5 year old who cried his eyes out after they lost last night. oh wait that was me :D

I did chastise my daughter for cheering when the Habs scored a goal the other night, though. I explained to here that the Habs are just as offensive as the Gophers are, and she could cheer for any of the three remaining teams in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

I did chastise my daughter for cheering when the Habs scored a goal the other night, though. I explained to here that the Habs are just as offensive as the Gophers are, and she could cheer for any of the three remaining teams in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

I simply can't cheer for the Canadiens because they copy-catted St Cloud State's logo on their jerseys.

No doubt this. ^^^^

Not everyone here sends the kids to their room for the evening or kicks the family dog outside after their team loses. Goon didn't exactly gloat over the Bruins smoking the Red Wings and was pretty silent when the Canadiens eliminated his team.

Not everyone here sends the kids to their room for the evening or kicks the family dog outside after their team loses. Goon didn't exactly gloat over the Bruins smoking the Red Wings and was pretty silent when the Canadiens eliminated his team.

I know Goon personally. I'm giving him a little chit.

gloating over the Bruins beating the Red Wings :lol: that's likeUND gloating over beating Tech.