SiouxSports.com Forum

Alaska series signs

YaneA

YaneA- I'm going to be in Section 108 if at all possible. Between rows B and H. Being that I don't know when I'll be able to get in line on Friday and Saturday, I don't know where exactly. I probably won't be able to get there until around an hour to 1.5 hours before gates open.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, if you are going to be there an hour before the doors open, you'll be there in plenty of time. The students are still on break, it is gonna be rather cold out and it is UAA. Perhaps if this was the Gophers we were talking about, you'd have a problem. Plus, you can just push freshman out of the way. That's what I do when neccessary. :angry:

Too bad the Ralph couldn't do a little video snippet like what they did for the UMD game when the UMD players were sent to the penalty box. Only this time it could be a little montage comparing what the Seawolves did over Christmas break (sat in front of the TV eating Big Macs) versus what the Sioux did (won the Subway Classic, and took 3 points from St. Cloud), and of course also highlighting what the three Sioux players and their teammates did at the World Jr.'s.

(Or, you could personalize it and compare Zach's Christmas break to Chris F.'s... There could be a little story within the story -- you know, Golden Arches, Gold Medal...)

Redwing: I'll find you. I expect to be there about an hour before game time myself.

Boston: I like the "How I Spent My Christmas Vacation" idea. Golden Arches v. Gold Medal, Big Mac v. Big Game, etc. Looking for some acronym/abbreviation to contrast with "MVP." Any ideas?

Wasn't there some "scandal" about Fournier borrowing money from other guys on the team:

"Chris: What's in Your Wallet? (And who do you owe it to?)"

"Seawolf: The Other Dead Meat"

"Sioux Hockey: R U Buff Enuff?"

[allusion to great 80's movie, "The Breakfast Club"]

"'The Clean Plate Club'

--The Fat Pack Comes Back!"

While additional ideas are still welcome, can I get some feedback about which signs you want made?

Sorry YaneA, I was on vacation!! Since I will be busy taunting Chris on the glass in my beautiful McDonald's costume, the only signs I really want are ones that have to do with Chris and getting fat. Maybe even one that says something like "Don't eat me!" I'll take the others though and pass them out. I hope to be down on the glass next to the visitor's penalty box.

I like these:

"Welome Back, Chris! Keep Your Chins Up!"

"How I Spent My Christmas Vacation" idea. Golden Arches v. Gold Medal

"want fries with that?" (Especially with the fry costume!)

Chris, Even Richard Simmons can't help you

Seperated at Birth?

HKY-FOURNIER,-CHRIS.gifgrimace.gif

Forecheck:

I have three signs made, including "Keep your chins up." I'll make three or four tonight. I was thinking "You Want Fries with That?" & "Chris: Enjoying your Cheeseburger in Paradise?" illustrated with a big juicy burger sitting in the middle of an outline of Alaska.

Could do something like this:

Chris: Of course you FIT better in Alaska--

Alaska: 570,833 sq. mi.

North Dakota: 69,299 sq. mi.

I really need a people's choice for the penalty box and the 80s theme, though. NorthStar, any requests?

Sorry YaneA, I was on vacation!! Since I will be busy taunting Chris on the glass in my beautiful McDonald's costume, the only signs I really want are ones that have to do with Chris and getting fat. Maybe even one that says something like "Don't eat me!" I'll take the others though and pass them out. I hope to be down on the glass next to the visitor's penalty box.

I like these:

"Welome Back, Chris! Keep Your Chins Up!"

"How I Spent My Christmas Vacation" idea. Golden Arches v. Gold Medal

"want fries with that?" (Especially with the fry costume!)

Chris, Even Richard Simmons can't help you

Seperated at Birth?

HKY-FOURNIER,-CHRIS.gifgrimace.gif

I like that one... Thats good...