SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SUU 12/17

SWSiouxMN

Our 2 point guards (Webb and Anderson) had 2 assists for the entire game. We need Webb or Anderson at point, Schuler at the 2 , Huff at the 3 , Traylor at the 4 and Brekke at the 5 when we get healthy. Also, since when does Wilmer shoot 15 foot jumpers, I counted at least 3 or 4 and missed them all. What are our guys doing anymore cause I sure don't understand it. Whenever we got within 3 we either turned it over or Anderson took 4 consecutive shots without a pass and missed them all. He played so selfish and thats a major problem for this team. Just like what was just said on the radio our shot selection was horrible by certain guys.

At some point before his career is over, I would like to see a screen set for Schuler when he does NOT have the ball so that he can catch the ball and shoot it. SUU did that alot tonight for their shooters, and they hit their shots several times. This would work well for

Anderson and Antwi as well.

I've grown tired of the 5th grade pick & roll offense all night long.

Jackson Stevnett had 5 assists tonight

UND as a team had 5 TOTAL

That sais it all, 5 total team assists. Webb 0 assists, 5 turnovers and only 4 points. Not TEAM basketball and Jones saying there is nothing wrong with the offense, what is he watching. Leading scorer shooting bad shots and the only way he scores is flopping on 4 attempts to the hoop and if our guards ever passed it out as said above I believe it will hit our shooters in the face cause they would not expect it. We need unselfish players and right now we only have a couple and they are the ones that should be shooting.

At some point before his career is over, I would like to see a screen set for Schuler when he does NOT have the ball so that he can catch the ball and shoot it. SUU did that alot tonight for their shooters, and they hit their shots several times. This would work well for

Anderson and Antwi as well.

I've grown tired of the 5th grade pick & roll offense all night long.

Bingo, its nice how other teams realize which shooters can shoot off a screen and we have Schuler that would be awesome shooting off a screen but no coaches have figured this out. He must always create his own shots and again he hardly ever had the ball passed to him when he was wide open. Dont think Anderson or Webb can see him. I even saw him waving his arms a few times when he was wide open and they never look his way. Thats coaching.