SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SUU 12/17

SWSiouxMN

I am so upset at our ability to not be able to box out. Wilmer I swear stands directly below the rim and the ball bounces over his head every rebound. After 5 years we still do not know how to box out. Sorry, but his is pissing me off. Basic basketball boys, who is to blame for this?

I am so upset at our ability to not be able to box out. Wilmer I swear stands directly below the rim and the ball bounces over his head every rebound. After 5 years we still do not know how to box out. Sorry, but his is pissing me off. Basic basketball boys, who is to blame for this?

Mussman. It has to be Mussman's fault.......................

• Upvote 3

The coaches. There is also no inside out game. I don't recall one time all year a ball has gone down low and kicked out. If I was a coach for the other team every time a ball went down low I would sag 4 guys on the ball and break one guy, easy layup. We don't ever penetrate and look opposite for the wide open guy. We don't box out its so sad and I don't understand what the coaches watch on our team in the film room. I sure hope the second half goes a lot better cause this team is not that good.