SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Crown College

SWSiouxMN

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UND will have their first home game as they take on Crown College Wednesday Night at 7PM. Crown College had a 7-18 record as a DIII school.

Question: Is this still treated as an exhibition? It was at first, but more recently the UND site took of the (exhibition) part off the game.

Why are we playing a DIII school. Thought they were at least a DII and that is bad enough. Time to rest anybody with an injury for this game. Thought I saw Anderson limping at the end of the K-state game and Schuler appeared to have one of his calf muscles taped.

UND will have their first home game as they take on Crown College Wednesday Night at 7PM. Crown College had a 7-18 record as a DIII school.

Question: Is this still treated as an exhibition? It was at first, but more recently the UND site took of the (exhibition) part off the game.

This is a regular season game, not an exhibition. Coach Jones chose to go with "private scrimmages" this year rather than exhibitions. This game will count as far as stats, player eligilbiltiy, and won/loss record goes.

big sky tv is connected to the direct tv station called "Root"? Correct? Or is Big sky tv different? Sorry for all of the questions. Its just that I don't get where or how to watch the games, and I'm a little worried due to last years big sky tv issues.

Big Sky TV is different than Root. The two are not affiliated. Big Sky TV is online streaming only. You can go HERE to set up an account. It is free, although you still have to register. If you sign up, give yourself some time before tip-off to make sure you have the appropriate software and "plug-ins" downloaded. This can take time, but usually solves all the problems that many have had with the platform. Big Sky TV actually works extremely well and is pretty good quality, and every UND home game and away conference game will be available on it.

Root only had a deal to air Big Sky football games. You're going to have to get online to Big Sky TV thru American One or whatever.

ROOT is also going to air a bunch of Big Sky basketball games. Probalby will be similar to the football deal................. Game of the week type deal. My guess is it will focus mostly on Montana and Weber St. games..........

Good News: Benton and Salmonson will be in the lineup, so we get to see what they bring to the table :silly:

Bad News: Webb suspended tonight due to violation of team rules :angry:

Don't really think a game against a DIII team will show much at all. Any player in the lineup should shine against a team like this. Also, heard Huff is out for several weeks due to injury.

I was browsing UND hoops through google, and I don't remember the link or thread I was on. I was just browsing around. Don't take my word for it, I just read it, could be false. Hopeful that it is! Say what you want about the kid, but truth is, he is our "guy". We need the 12-15 points and 4-7 rebounds. Not sure who's going to make that up on the roster. Not sure how long Webb is out with that violation rumor going around. A lot of unanswered questions if this in fact is all true, it's looking really bad for UND already.