SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Loved when asked who in the wcha other than the goofs may make a run at scsu, he says MSUM. Really?? What a home state homer.

Huh...that's a weird answer. I have to think he said that because Mankato is a pretty damn good team. Obviously he didn't look at the standings before saying it :lol:

Loved when asked who in the wcha other than the goofs may make a run at scsu, he says MSUM. Really?? What a home state homer.

What's wrong with that answer? MSU is only 1 point behind UND and gets UND at home still. For the record I think UND finishes ahead of MSU but his opinion is a reasonable one.

LOL...actually, that's GFG in the picture.

Just for the record, I had a couple of beers in the Gillies with GFG, although he cheers for that disgusting hockey team in Minneapolis, I guess he's okay. :lol:

Just for the record, I had a couple of beers in the Gillies with GFG, although he cheers for that disgusting hockey team in Minneapolis, I guess he's okay. :lol:

GILLYS!?! You mean Joe Black's, I wouldn't be caught dead in Gilly's lol

GILLYS!?! You mean Joe Black's, I wouldn't be caught dead in Gilly's lol

Oops, I got my bars mixed up, I actually did the dying cockroach at the Gilly's once, at my Brother-in-laws wedding.

LOL...actually, that's GFG in the picture.

I'd shave my head before rocking a hair style like that lol

Oops, I got my bars mixed up, I actually did the dying cockroach at the Gilly's once, at my Brother-in-laws wedding.

Dying cockroach is putting it nicely for that place

On a real topic, it really is crazy how close Hockey East and the WCHA are. Pretty easy to tell that some of the top teams in the PWR were very good in non-conference because it's a log jam for most of them in their conference races

On a real topic, it really is crazy how close Hockey East and the WCHA are. Pretty easy to tell that some of the top teams in the PWR were very good in non-conference because it's a log jam for most of them in their conference races

No comment on how great the CCHA and the future Big10 teams are doing I see.

Gopher fans can not read? I said how future Big 10 teams are doing. But then you knew that and since the future NCHC schools are kicking butt and future Big 10 teams are just licking themselves like a dog... Oh well.

Yes, but it had nothing to do with my comment. You're being a fail troll right now

Found this interesting stat on GPL regarding current NHL players represented by conference.

Big Ten: 62

Hockey East: 56

NACHO: 40

ECAC: 31

WCHA: 13

AHA: 2

Big Ten schools also have more national titles than any other conference.

All this says is that college hockey is producing a lot of solid NHL players!

Big ten will be a joke for a couple years until others can regroup. Maybe 8-10 freebie wins on that schedule for umtc.

Toews > any other 205 players on that list

GO DU and TECH this weekend!

Found this interesting stat on GPL regarding current NHL players represented by conference.

Big Ten: 62

Hockey East: 56

NACHO: 40

ECAC: 31

WCHA: 13

AHA: 2

Big Ten schools also have more national titles than any other conference.

Kind of crazy that UND accounts for nearly half of those under the NCHC. I remember reading that UND currently has around 17 alums in the NHL.