SiouxSports.com Forum

successful season formula

You too. Please leave my state.

Personally, I like the way that CSU got one of their three wins agains the Bears last year.

But, let us know something. Come November 17th, do you plan on having more than about 30 students at the UND/UNC game in Greeley? If so, maybe they can tell us to leave your state? You know, all 30 of them versus the nearly 1000 UND fans I saw at the game last year?

hmmmmm?

• Upvote 1

I beg your pardon? I didn't realize that you legally owned the State of Colorado. Are you planning to secede from the Union and declare yourself President for Life? :silly:

Please stop trolling and stick to the subject matter. Everyone would appreciate it. Thank you.

I wish he would have quit playing with matches west of Fort Collins last week...

Don't take this as smack, because it isn't. However, I agree with most of what that article says. UND just doesn't belong geographically. It helped a little when USD was in the conference (what for about 2 days?). The college presidents will look for a way to kick you guys out asap, especially if we can't get a 14th member. You guys belong with the other Dakota and midwest schools, the MVFC. That's a heck of a conference and some consider it a better conference than the Big SKy.

Getting back to your original post, the MVFC is a nice football conference, but is all it is, a football conference. The other Dakota teams play in the Summit, a revolving door conference, for most of their other sports. The first chance a school has to get out, they leave.

The Big Sky has a stable home for most of UND's sports. Being in the Big Sky also give UND a unique identity among the other Dakota schools.

July 1st can't get here soon enough. Hello Big Sky!!

Personally, I like the way that CSU got one of their three wins agains the Bears last year.

But, let us know something. Come November 17th, do you plan on having more than about 30 students at the UND/UNC game in Greeley? If so, maybe they can tell us to leave your state? You know, all 30 of them versus the nearly 1000 UND fans I saw at the game last year?

hmmmmm?

I don't think anyone from ND should be running smack about anything from Colorado. Colorado is the best state in the union in my opinion (Oregon comes close). You come from the flat frozen tundra, so shut it.

There's no possible way you had 1,000 ND fans there. Not even close, but hyperbole is fun.

If you would like to discuss this in person, I have no issue with that. Will you be at the game in Nov?

I don't think anyone from ND should be running smack about anything from Colorado. Colorado is the best state in the union in my opinion (Oregon comes close). You come from the flat frozen tundra, so shut it.

There's no possible way you had 1,000 ND fans there. Not even close, but hyperbole is fun.

If you would like to discuss this in person, I have no issue with that. Will you be at the game in Nov?

Oh yeah, the "frozen tundra". That has low crime rates, virtually 0% unemployment, budget surpluses, good school, low tuitiion rates, etc.

I'm sure North Dakotans are very, very embarrased by their state. :lol:

Somebody has to show up for the game. Lord knows UNC fans don't.

Oh yeah, the "frozen tundra". That has low crime rates, virtually 0% unemployment, budget surpluses, good school, low tuitiion rates, etc.

I'm sure North Dakotans are very, very embarrased by their state. :lol:

Somebody has to show up for the game. Lord knows UNC fans don't.

Hide behind your keyboard, that's fine. I will introduce myself to you during the game. Seriously, let me know.

Getting back to your original post, the MVFC is a nice football conference, but is all it is, a football conference. The other Dakota teams play in the Summit, a revolving door conference, for most of their other sports. The first chance a school has to get out, they leave.

The Big Sky has a stable home for most of UND's sports. Being in the Big Sky also give UND a unique identity among the other Dakota schools.

July 1st can't get here soon enough. Hello Big Sky!!

I can see your point, but wouldn't you want to be with your regional foes? In the back of my mind I think Fullerton was looking for ways to get you guys out of the conference (the nickname thing) because of the regional travel issues. Now we will see what happens. It wouldn't have been so bad if S. Dakota would have stayed and that would have meant 14 teams. I wouldn't get too settled in the 'Sky.

I can see your point, but wouldn't you want to be with your regional foes? In the back of my mind I think Fullerton was looking for ways to get you guys out of the conference (the nickname thing) because of the regional travel issues. Now we will see what happens. It wouldn't have been so bad if S. Dakota would have stayed and that would have meant 14 teams. I wouldn't get too settled in the 'Sky.

So, in order to stay in the Big Sky Conference, do we have to get rid of our good athletic facilities and use some high school style facilities like UNC does?

• Upvote 1

So, in order to stay in the Big Sky Conference, do we have to get rid of our good athletic facilities and use some high school style facilities like UNC does?

Internet tough guy. If you take in consideration weight room, locker room, student-athlete training and academic centers, and practice facilities , UNC is in the top of the conference.

Internet tough guy. If you take in consideration weight room, locker room, student-athlete training and academic centers, and practice facilities , UNC is in the top of the conference.

"internet tough guy"?

:lol:

Goodness, boy. You sure do make me laugh. Especially with the talk about the great facilities at UNC!

Just because you have a weight room, locker room, some student-athlete "training", a library and some practice facilities, doesn't mean it's any better than what Fossil Ridge High School has!

Wow. "internet tough guy"! Somebody has some confidence issues!

:silly:

"internet tough guy"?

Goodness, boy. You sure do make me laugh. Especially with the talk about the great facilities at UNC!

Just because you have a weight room, locker room, some student-athlete "training", a library and some practice facilities, doesn't mean it's any better than what Fossil Ridge High School has!

Wow. "internet tough guy"! Somebody has some confidence issues!

:silly:

UNC has put in over 16 million dollars in facilities since moving up. What do you know about Fossil Ridge? Don't tell me you've invaded my state too?

UNC has put in over 16 million dollars in facilities since moving up. What do you know about Fossil Ridge? Don't tell me you've invaded my state too?

I know that Fossil Ridge is a lot nicer than Greeley Central. You really need to pay more attention to what's going on around you before spewing out garbage. 16 million? Big deal. That will just keep you in line with a good D-2 program. UNC's facilities need more than 16 million to keep pace with the vast majority of the Big Sky Conference.

That's why UNC is the doormat,.

This is fun.................... :)

BigSkyBears makes me laugh..................

I like guys who make me laugh...............

Welcome to the board!

He has this idea that EVERYONE here has never ventured outside of North Dakota.

And North Dakota couldn't possibly have anything better than UNC could offer!

He has this idea that EVERYONE here has never ventured outside of North Dakota.

And North Dakota couldn't possibly have anything better than UNC could offer!

You keep up the personal attacks but won't meet face to face. That's why im calling you an internet tough guy. I'm not threatening you. I'll show you around campus and the facilities. No big deal.

You keep up the personal attacks but won't meet face to face. That's why im calling you an internet tough guy. I'm not threatening you. I'll show you around campus and the facilities. No big deal.

I've been to the Michener Library. It's good. Great reference material there. Good library staff.

I've seen the campus. I've seen the athletic facilities. They are what they are, and they aren't D-1 caliber. They are substandard.

16 million just doesn't get you what it used to...

I've been to the Michener Library. It's good. Great reference material there. Good library staff.

I've seen the campus. I've seen the athletic facilities. They are what they are, and they aren't D-1 caliber. They are substandard.

16 million just doesn't get you what it used to...

So why not meet up? Internet tough guy. Have you seen the new locker rooms? New weight room? Practice fields? I know UNC doesn't have the money UND does, but we do okay. Also, if you think ND is so great, why not move back to where you belong?

So why not meet up? Internet tough guy. Have you seen the new locker rooms? New weight room? Practice fields? I know UNC doesn't have the money UND does, but we do okay. Also, if you think ND is so great, why not move back to where you belong?

I graduated from the University of North Dakota and support my school.

If you did the same, you might support Aims Community College someday!

Dare to dream, buddy! Dare to dream!

With a personality like this, you would expect BigSkyBears to be a fan of an ag school.

You'd think he'd like Colorado State University just twenty miles away. But, he's probably mad because that was one of the losses UNC had last year during their "perfect:" season, attended by literally tens of their fans.