SiouxSports.com Forum

Queries

redwing77

Alright, I found out that Wayne State, Findlay, and Brown are coming the 27th and 28th but I have questions regarding student tickets. I know that there are no reserved seats for this tourney and the student tix cost $6 a game or thereabouts. I am wondering does anyone know if there is going to be assigned seating anyways or is it going to be just first come, first serve for the tourney with no real student section?

Second, January 2-3 SCSU contest. For all you student season ticket holders, did you all get tickets for this series? I can't find tickets for it and I am wondering if it didn't come with the package. If they did not, I have the same question with this series: What is the seating arrangement going to be?

The seating arrangement will be jump in your car, drive to St. Cloud, and find a ticket at the National Concrete Center, where the games are at.

Ok, the light in my apartment makes the home and away games look the same. I misread the schedule. Replace SCSU with UAA then.

I try to think about things like that because they anger me. But yes. But why should they have to abide by the contract? Only we should have to. :D

I asked about it a couple weeks ago and the girl told me the seats were all on hold. They can't be bought until the week of the game. So that's another plus. All you students who are planning on coming back a little early for this series, well you have to come back by Wednesday or seats will go on sale to the general public and you might not get one. Stupid REA. ;)

On the other hand since most students head home for break and many families have company or former residents returning it's nice for them to have the ability to see a hockey game they might not otherwise get to see. And many many student tickets won't get used.

For instance last year we were up for the CC series. There were few students around. Bonzers was empty on Saturday afternoon and I would expect most of the seats were not filled by students, but that's just a guess.

I have no problem with the tickets not being included. I just think I deserve first priority on my seat. It is unfair that I don't. I have season tickets, therefore I deserve first shot at any Sioux games that are not included in my season ticket package. This way both sides win. The students who will be here, get their seat and the general public still has a very good chance of getting to sit in the first level. That makes sense though so it can't be done.

Actually, and I'm sure they ripped me off like they did last year (bastiges), I got a student ticket for the Christmas Tourney for $25 and it is an assigned seat. As far as UAA it is $6 a ticket and it is all genreal admission, including in the lower bowl.

I don't know if students get assigned seats or not for the Christmas tourney, but I just got an email from REA saying that a 2-day pass for students is $15. So yes, you got ripped off 2 years in a row. I refuse to get ass-raped again this year. ;)

Last year for the Christmas tourney, I got in for 6$ for the whole thing with a student id. It listed the price as $1.50 per game on the ticket. I don't know what you guys got charged for. I had called over the phone and they had told me that they weren't selling student tickets. But that was last year, who knows what will happen this year. ;)

I have a question. If you just want to go to one game for the Subway Classic game, are you given tickets in the upper bowl. If you want to be in the bottom bowl do you have to buy the two day pass? Last year I didn't buy my tickets until an hour before the game and my tickets were about 5 rows from the top.

And another question. If I do buy a two day pass, is it still $35 dollers if I'm under 18 (but I'm not a UND student)? Can anyone help. I wanna go but I want good seats too.