SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Michigan Tech

AZSIOUX

Alright. Fair is fair. I have been trying to post to both the "live chat" and this forum pretty much the same. At first, my "live chats" were anything but (censored and sometimes did not show up). Now, after some innocuous posts, I seem to be posting within a minute (still rather slow by "live chat" standards, and still clearly moderated (censored).......

The top line for UND probably had one of their best periods of the year there, but couldn't find the back of the net to save their lives other than the powerplay.

Hopefully that continues to the third. Get the next one, and keep it running down hill.

Obviously we have a separate set of fans that follow the "live chat" than the forum. Unfortunate. I would LOVE to follow the live chat, but since it is rather heavily censored, I will focus my time on this forum. Having my posts (or anyone else's posts for that matter) censored is a bit disconcerting for me,

Obviously we have a separate set of fans that follow the "live chat" than the forum. Unfortunate. I would LOVE to follow the live chat, but since it is rather heavily censored, I will focus my time on this forum. Having my posts (or anyone else's posts for that matter) censored is a bit disconcerting for me,

I'd rather follow the game thread...works better for my slow PC...:0