SiouxSports.com Forum

Grand Forks criminal defense attorney found dead in I-29 rest stop

Cratter

http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/228993/

42 Year old attorney found dead in a rest stop near Hillsboro....in the Family Bathroom.

Steven M. Light was found dead Wednesday evening inside a rest stop along Interstate 29 just south of Hillsboro, N.D..The department, North Dakota Highway Patrol and Hillsboro Ambulance all responded, where they found Light’s body in the family restroom between the men’s and women’s facilities.

When did he work at Silerman's? Was that when Todd, Steve, and Frank worked there?

Todd was already on his way to Minneapolis (Neimann Marcus) when I got there in the fall of 92. I'm assuming you mean Steve Silverman? Yes, he was there throughout my time there. I don't remember a Frank...

Chris, Randy, Brad, Jim, Robin, Mike, Brett, Marc, Reggie, Scott, Doug, and countless others were there during my time (1992-98).

Dave

Todd was already on his way to Minneapolis (Neimann Marcus) when I got there in the fall of 92. I'm assuming you mean Steve Silverman? Yes, he was there throughout my time there. I don't remember a Frank... Chris, Randy, Brad, Jim, Robin, Mike, Brett, Marc, Reggie, Scott, Doug, and countless others were there during my time (1992-98). Dave

Don't forget Sam. A classy gentleman if there ever was one.

I remember Steve when he worked there too, before he went to law school.

Todd was already on his way to Minneapolis (Neimann Marcus) when I got there in the fall of 92. I'm assuming you mean Steve Silverman? Yes, he was there throughout my time there. I don't remember a Frank...

Chris, Randy, Brad, Jim, Robin, Mike, Brett, Marc, Reggie, Scott, Doug, and countless others were there during my time (1992-98).

Dave

Nope they were all there before you were.