SiouxSports.com Forum

National TV!

flatspin7

I was just looking throught the Good ole TIVO box and it looks as if the Game will be on ESPN (not the duece) Saturday at 4pm.

This is great news all of us schlubs with out the privelege to be in Grand Forks and with out digital cable or Direct TV can see the Game!!!! Great stuff!

Question is, will they show all of the game or just prerempt it so that we can catch the rip roaring last 5 minutes of either some damn fishing show or world championship pig wrestling? Or maybe an exhibition game between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Nike sponsorship squad.

Or maybe just 10 minutes of Dan Patrick picking his nose.

It'll be Jack Edwards picking Dan Patrick's nose. :silly:

Anyone have any idea who's doing the play by play? As long as it isn't the woman that does college football games. Her voice makes the paint peel.

Funny! :(

Robin Roberts would be my choice!A close second if she still is/was at ESPN Betsy Ross.You just can't make a name like that up!

I think I know the one you are talking about didn't she get in trouble at a Uof M game?Pouring beer or something on two fans who were wussy's?Typical U of M Fans...LOL! :p Just kidding all you Gophers..Cept hammy and his alter ego happy.. :)

Yes, the game is at 3 Central.

They'll probably get Dan Moriarty along Steve Levy to do the game. They'll talk about how unfortunate it is that no schools from the East coast are playing. Sure GVSU is the eastern representative, but Michigan isn't very far east.

Yes, the game is at 3 Central.

They'll probably get Dan Moriarty along Steve Levy to do the game. They'll talk about how unfortunate it is that no schools from the East coast are playing. Sure GVSU is the eastern representative, but Michigan isn't very far east.

Dan Moriarty? Am I taking you too seriously or were you actually being serious?

Dan Moriarty? Am I taking you too seriously or were you actually being serious?

I'm dead serious. Moriarty will be the color guy and he'll talk about how against UND played against UNA who had a QB who resembled Doug Flutie. They'll then have a segment showing Flutie and Hall walking around, trying on childrens clothing.

I'm dead serious. Moriarty will be the color guy and he'll talk about how against UND played against UNA who had a QB who resembled Doug Flutie. They'll then have a segment showing Flutie and Hall walking around, trying on childrens clothing.

Mottau will be on the field all the time, whiffing on wide receivers and running backs this year, no doubt.