SiouxSports.com Forum

Semi Final Predictions

Jav Fan

TAMUK 24 GVSU 21 (i think GVSU is the better team... but maybe a bit oveconfident after beating SVSU)

UND 36 UNA 35

UND goes for the two point conversion with time expired... wilson fumbles the shotgun snap... the ball bounces all over the field and it appears UNA will recover the ball after the fumbled snap.. at the same time however Pat Sweeney starts sobbing uncontrollably in the press box after the fumble.. Ed Schultz punches sweeney because Ed can't hear himself talk and is VERY upset. Weeney falls out of the press box and eventually rolls onto the field where he inadvertently (according to him) kicks the ball which ends up in the hands of Lueck who runs the ball into the endzone.. Sioux win... Sweeney can't stop crying

As for the bison I am holding out for a BCS bid ...

NDSU beat Tusculum who beat CN who beat Valdosta who beat Fla. Atlantic who beat Middle Tennessee who beat Troy State who beat Marshall who beat Kansas State who beat Cal who beat USC.

(i stole that from the D2 board)

Well, when you put it that way the Bison should be in the BCS Championship game against Oklahoma!!! Although they lost to UC-Davis, UND, and SCSU. Two of them DII teams....AHHHHH!!!!!!!! :)

My predictions for this weeks games:

GVSU 24

Kingsville 27 (This game is basically a toss up, both teams are great, should be some good football!)

UND 41

UNA 40

The only way UND will win is if they outscore UNA. I think they have to go five wide and spread the field, I'll be there yelling like a mad man, and if UND finds a way to win I'll be helping people tear down the goal posts! :)

NDSU beat Tusculum who beat CN who beat Valdosta who beat Fla. Atlantic who beat Middle Tennessee who beat Troy State who beat Marshall who beat Kansas State who beat Cal who beat USC.

Ah hah...we get BCS bid.

Grand Valley beat UC Davis who beat NDSU....

UNA 27 UND24

Only because UNA is on a roll right now. If you can do what you did to Davis in 2001 with their high rated QB, then you will win. A UND win would not shock me, so Go Sioux! I rather the Hogs play someone else instead of UNA with a huge home field advantage in the Championship.

TAMUK 24, GVSU 17

This is only if the Hogs have some turnovers (knock on wood) which we haven't had any during the playoffs. The Hogs will win by a larger margin if we play ball control and no turnovers

...and that school TAMUK (?) whoever they are...

Just the winningest (by percentage) school in NCAA Division II. Grand Valley State is third, North Dakota is 15th and North Alabama is 25th.

Here are the all time records (coming into this year)

Texas A&M Kingsville 518-229-16 .689 (7 NAIA National Championships)

Grand Valley 226-110-3 .671

North Dakota 535-337-30 .610

North Alabama 325-223-16 .590

My semi-finals predictions?

Two happy teams playing for a national title the following weekend.

Two unhappy teams watching and thinking of what may have been.

One by one.

Folks, he has yet to be wrong this year..... :)

Fans of all 4 semi-final teams ripping on the Bison ignorance....beautiful, just beautiful :)

UND is leading the whole game, gives it away again, march down the field and Glas hits a 57 yard FG as time expires.  Sioux fans under the age of 25 rush the field, rip down the goal posts, destroy the field and break the scoreboard.  Sioux fans over the age of 25 all have heart attacks, brain aneurysms, strokes, etc.

do you have any idea of how many Lakers here would love to see that happen?? still would mean that a lot of their fans would be at the game just to boo you guys. (note that i just said to boo you guys, i'm way too superstitious to say that the lakers are going to win for sure.) Go Sioux!!

AMK football wrote: TAMUK 24, GVSU 17

This is only if the Hogs have some turnovers (knock on wood) which we haven't had any during the playoffs. The Hogs will win by a larger margin if we play ball control and no turnovers

I write: I'm sorry but ball control will be fity\fity, split right down the middle, just like the sagnasty game! we'll be the ones with the turn overs!! go mackey!! good luck to everyone....lets see some good football....

GVSU 14

TAMKU 7

UNA 24

UND 21

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

kinda like when one of our players said on a newscast interview: "we're gonna need to put points on the board in order to win this game."

It will be UND and GVSU in the NC again... only this time, the BETTER team will prevail.

Agreed. UND will win again :silly:

In any case, why do they interview sports players anyways? I mean, they are dunderheads (some of them) and they only say something the six year old begging for an autograph behind him could probably figure out.

John Madden -most annoying dolt in professional sportscasting.

Dick Vitale is ok, but I can't stand that term: "Diaper dandies." It sounds like he's lookin for some young 'action.'