SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Maine.......

AZSIOUX

I wonder if Gleason was the defenseman that was banged up a little last weekend, Panzarella is in for him and Mattson moves up to play with MacWilliam. It will be interesting to see how well he does with Top-4 minutes. Grimaldi is out again, Eidsness is starting in net. Lines changed up a bit with Nelson centering the 2nd line now, I think this is ideal to balance out the scoring especially when Rocco is back. I don't expect the 4th line to get much playing time, I would like to see O'Donnell on the 3rd line instead of Dickin. Here is the lineup per Brad's twitter.

MacMillan-Knight-Kristo

Lamoureux-Nelson-Parks

Dickin-Rowney-Rodwell

O'Donnell-Pattyn-Gaarder

Forbort-Blood

MacWilliam-Mattson

Panzarella-Simpson

Eidsness

Dell

Maris

Out: Senkbeil, Grimaldi, St. Clair, Gleason

I can't remember what the first penalty was, but the second was for too many men. Mac seems to be playing very well on defense, Blood had some trouble on the penalty kill... I saw twice when he tried to clear the puck and it ended up going right to a Maine player. On the first penalty kill we had a good short handed chance with another chance right after the player got out of the box. The Sioux are looking good so far... getting some early pressure and Eidsness has had a strong start.

They announced that the puck did not cross the line. I am wondering if they mean that the puck didn't cross the line by the time we blew the whistle or what, cuz at the end of the replay the puck is in the back of the net. Tough to do without crossing the line....