SiouxSports.com Forum

Hokey player story

rockybison

Took it down quick

If you are referring to the KFAN/Kristo thread, yes I did. My initial post made clear that I didn't want to start a "lets bash-someone" thread. I tried to lock it so no one could comment on it, but couldn't. If you have a problem with me taking that down, you are welcome to your opinion.

I did not bash anybody. I know you don't want to hear anybody say Danny wasn't telling the truth. Well, he was wasn't. And his coach coached him, that's his job.

Over coached him would be more like it. He was closer to the girl's apartment than home? Not even quite the truth there. Even standing on DeMars he still would have been closer to home and a lot closer to Cenex than both.

I did not bash anybody. I know you don't want to hear anybody say Danny wasn't telling the truth. Well, he was wasn't. And his coach coached him, that's his job.

do u know he wasnt telling the truth? if you know he was lying you should become a police officer since you can tell when people are lying

do u know he wasnt telling the truth? if you know he was lying you should become a police officer since you can tell when people are lying

I know for a fact he was lying. I will not say who told me but it came from the hockey team.

I think everyone has heard it twenty times over that they think he wasn't telling the truth. Wonderful, they have an opinion. Do they have proof? Do you have proof? No. That's why these threads are getting locked an deleted. It is unnecessary. Move on and find something else to talk about.

I think everyone has heard it twenty times over that they think he wasn't telling the truth. Wonderful, they have an opinion. Do they have proof? Do you have proof? No. That's why these threads are getting locked an deleted. It is unnecessary. Move on and find something else to talk about.

I do have the proof but I will not reveal it.

I do have the proof but I will not reveal it.

Great. You have the proof but won't reveal it. What next? We all just keep seeing post after post saying the same thing about some proof you won't reveal. You have nothing left to say except that he was lying, that's been heard before, many times. Move on.

That is the whole point. He lied, was told what to say by the University employees, everybody knows it, 95% cover it up and go along. Huh, I wonder why the nickname issue snuck up on your crew. Six years UND had to deal with it and you have as your hope a Fargo resident (Cap Frank)

That is the whole point. He lied, was told what to say by the University employees, everybody knows it, 95% cover it up and go along. Huh, I wonder why the nickname issue snuck up on your crew. Six years UND had to deal with it and you have as your hope a Fargo resident (Cap Frank)

Like I said before, the same thing over and over without anything concrete.

And aren't you the one who knows "for sure" that Bennet Brien regrets doing the Sioux logo? You have got to be the most connected person to the craziest situations that I have ever heard of. :lol:

He did say it and just because you do not know anyone is not my fault.

Gentlemen. Please. Your insipid tripe is doing nothing to advance the spirit of the Frozen Four. If there is such a thing as karma, you are doing your best to destroy it.

Lomackman. You could add it to your long list of accomplishments. Single-handedly responsible for the Sioux falling short of their goal. Attributed to your bone-headedness.

Fortunately, even you, sir, are not powerful enough to stop the Sioux Train from rolling back to town with The Crown next week. Get over the Kristo deal. It is day before yesterday's news. Get over yourself. You know nothing. You have little. And you will likely be watching the Frozen Four on your 8" black and white in the comfort of your bedroom in your momma's basement. At forty-two years of age no less!

• Upvote 2

Gentlemen. Please. Your insipid tripe is doing nothing to advance the spirit of the Frozen Four. If there is such a thing as karma, you are doing your best to destroy it.

Lomackman. You could add it to your long list of accomplishments. Single-handedly responsible for the Sioux falling short of their goal. Attributed to your bone-headedness.

Fortunately, even you, sir, are not powerful enough to stop the Sioux Train from rolling back to town with The Crown next week. Get over the Kristo deal. It is day before yesterday's news. Get over yourself. You know nothing. You have little. And you will likely be watching the Frozen Four on your 8" black and white in the comfort of your bedroom in your momma's basement. At forty-two years of age no less!

I would have to kick your momma out of bed to make room for you downstairs. Jealousy is rampant here from those who do not know anyone or anything. How is the peanut gallery treating you? They win they win. They lose they lose as if it really matters.

I would have to kick your momma out of bed to make room for you downstairs. Jealousy is rampant here from those who do not know anyone or anything. How is the peanut gallery treating you? They win they win. They lose they lose as if it really matters.

In fairness, she is probably right in your capable wheelhouse. At 84 years of age.

This is why these threads keep getting closed, they're on topic for about 5 posts before they turn into attack fests. It's probably time to consider this controversy closed and get back to hockey... I hear there's a game next week.

• Upvote 4