SiouxSports.com Forum

Sat night game on Direct TV

yababy8

I see College Basketball on 623 where I thought it was to be. The 623-1 channel says only TBA. This is not the first time this has happened which is aggravating. I invested in the sports package to get these games. And for the most part it works but some times we get tonight's dilemma. How could I set it to record? or games are joined in progress or not too long ago not on at all when it was supposed to be broadcast. I consider myself lucky living in CO that I get to watch so many with FSC but sure would be nice if it wasn't so fluky. Hope someone has the scoop or may have to call Direct.

I see College Basketball on 623 where I thought it was to be. The 623-1 channel says only TBA. This is not the first time this has happened which is aggravating. I invested in the sports package to get these games. And for the most part it works but some times we get tonight's dilemma. How could I set it to record? or games are joined in progress or not too long ago not on at all when it was supposed to be broadcast. I consider myself lucky living in CO that I get to watch so many with FSC but sure would be nice if it wasn't so fluky. Hope someone has the scoop or may have to call Direct.

Agreed...I'll be out tonight and wanted to DVR it to watch when I get home, but I don't find it on the guide for DirecTV. I'd really like to know this before I go so I can set this to record - may have to just call them.

Agreed...I'll be out tonight and wanted to DVR it to watch when I get home, but I don't find it on the guide for DirecTV. I'd really like to know this before I go so I can set this to record - may have to just call them.

I am going to Sioux game tonight, but I set my dvr to record both 617 and 623 on directv since one should be the men's bb game and the other should be the hockey game.

My directv guide says that basketball game between IUPUI and Oral Roberts is on channel 623 and womens basketball is on channel 617. Are we sure the game is on tonight?

Mine does too, but I'm recording channel 623 and hoping that when I get home tonight I can watch the Sioux game. Pretty much my only option at this point.

Mine does too, but I'm recording channel 623 and hoping that when I get home tonight I can watch the Sioux game. Pretty much my only option at this point.

That MIGHT be an error in the guide. IUPUI played Oral Roberts on March 7th in the Summit Tournament. I suppose it COULD be a replay of that game, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sioux hockey will be on that channel.