SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 Recruiting

UND Fan

Secondary, namely safety will be the biggest question mark heading into next season. Not a real good thing in the Big Sky but there will be opportunity for a young guy or two to step up and get some quality playing time.

Interesting that Dwayne Brown almost got his RS pulled last year. Hopefully he's ready for next year. Safety also concerns me.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but between what has happened with Aaron Smith, Anya Gafu and the Butlers, maybe we see why there seemed to be less recruiting in Cali this year than the past couple of years.

I think you are on to something.

From the known verbal listed we had on here, looks like all but Jared Tuilagi have signed this morning.

Tuilagi is in Pacific time zone, so I expect his will be coming later this morning.

Great to have everyone signed & not lose anyone at the last minute!

Matt, UNDsports.com:

No. 17 commit: JARED TUILAGI

LB, 6-2, 220

Henderson, Nev. (Liberty H.S.)

High School Coach: Rich Muraco

Tuilagi is in....

Edited by Westside

From the known verbal listed we had on here, looks like all but Jared Tuilagi have signed this morning.

Tuilagi is in Pacific time zone, so I expect his will be coming later this morning.

Great to have everyone signed & not lose anyone at the last minute!

Tuilagi is in....

Joe Schobert would be the only one left, although we may not see him if he is not getting a scholarship.