SiouxSports.com Forum

any good pictures from last weekend?

margaritaville

I'm VERY close to being able to release my first photo galleries of the season. I have a handful of Yale shots and over two dozen Gopher shots. I seem to have focused on the crowd more than the game.

The gallery may be live by noon Wednesday. I'll be getting better at releasing pictures sooner in the week as I get this down. OTOH, don't expect pictures every weekend.

Here are some teasers:

tn_Pb070113.jpgtn_Pb070285.jpgtn_Pb070275.jpg

I'm VERY close to being able to release my first photo galleries of the season.  I have a handful of Yale shots and over two dozen Gopher shots.  I seem to have focused on the crowd more than the game.

The gallery may be live by noon Wednesday.  I'll be getting better at releasing pictures sooner in the week as I get this down.  OTOH, don't expect pictures every weekend.

Here are some teasers:

tn_Pb070275.jpg

Look at that good looking guy in the green jersey with the kiss cam sign, he must get all the laidies :silly::(???

AHAHAHAHA! ??? I can barely make out the Sioux logo on my black jersey at the top of that picture. NorthStar is right, that kid gets all the ladies! :silly:

Nice pictures. I've always thought, if people really want good pictures to look at every week, I'd be more than willing to take some from my awsome centerline seats....as long as someone buys/loans me a camera. :( Come on guys, everyone pitch in like $50 and you can have all the pictures you want!

No, I see him out at the bars all the time...he's fightin off the girls left and right.  He's probabaly turning down the girls sitting down at the end of the row. :silly:

HEY-- THAT FIRST ONE IS MY GIRLFRIEND... You be cruisin for a bruising!

I'm not kidding she really is. ???