UtahValleyWolverines.jpg

Utah Valley University Wolverines

Athletic Website: www.wolverinegreen.com

Overall Record: 9-8 (1-0 Great West)

Last Action: 89-73 win over Seattle U

RPI: 248

great-west-conference-logo.png

Great West Conference website

We are a completely different team when Brekke is in there - especially without Benter. Big Mike is playing alright off the bench but you can't tell me that it is coincidence how well we have been playing since Brekke was injected into the s tarting lineup.

Both teams shooting horribly from the field thus far.

Huff plays like a true freshman at times, but he also makes some incredibly athletic plays.

Huff is extremely athletic. But he can definately play out of control. But I have to say that I have already seen some good growth and maturity from him since his first few games. As long as he keeps maturing and learns to play under control, he could turn into an extremely impressive player by his junior and senior years.

Even though the Sioux are playing well, they sure have not developed much of an inside presence. Their offense tends to revolve around setting screens for the guards so they can attempt to take a couple of dribbles and settle for the jump shot. They don't really even attempt to get a down low game going.

btw...what's up with Sweeny constanrly referring to the current temperature? I don't think he needs to emphasize how much colder it is in GF compared to the South Pole!