SiouxSports.com Forum

OMG!

YaneA

I tuned in late. In first round, bakers had to make cupcakes inspired by pregame meals, I think it was. Somebody made a sushi cupcake with a little piece of raw tuna on top. Matt liked it. Now, they're baking 3 different cupcakes, inspired by team colors and logo of the LA Kings.

Is it just me or did Matt look slightly bored and out of his element during the entire video? It is cool that he got to do that though.

Wouldn't you?

Some of those cupcakes seemed downright disgusting.

Oh, and no matter how many tattoos that guy has, he was on flipping Cupcake Wars. How "manly" can someone be? Heh.

Wouldn't you?

Some of those cupcakes seemed downright disgusting.

Oh, and no matter how many tattoos that guy has, he was on flipping Cupcake Wars. How "manly" can someone be? Heh.

Well see, I like making cupcakes and I actually find that show funny...so I don't know if I would be very bored on it...but I can understand why people would be.

My daughter found this program (she is a Food Network junkie). We watched it, and Matt seemed to like every cupcake he tried. He must have been hungry, really, a sushi cupcake?? I thought he looked like he drew the shortest straw on the team and was the one that had to go tape the show. I'm sure he was thinking..."just give me a damn chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting!!" :D