SiouxSports.com Forum

Football games 10-16-10

WYOBISONMAN

Well, sitting downstairs in the Man Cave. Screwdriver in hand and flipping between the Goofers/Purdue and Illinois/Michigan State.

Thoughts.....Geez the Goofs look horrid once again (so does Purdue)....Pudue up 7-0....a nail has been pounded into Punky Brewster's coffin.

Illinois/Michigan State......this one could be a dandy.....Illinois up 3-0 (they should be up 7-0). Can Illinois outlast Michigan State?? Maybe an upset in the making.

At 2pm I gotta run the computer feed on the Bison through my plasma tv.....ugh.....I hate not watching in HD! I have decided that my other TVs in the house need to be switched to HD, but then Directv is gonna screw me on buying HD receivers... :angry:

The Man Cave is known as the Grain Belt Bar here in Western WYO......the only place in the state you can always get a cold Grain Belt Premium!

grainbeltbar.jpg

Well, sitting downstairs in the Man Cave. Screwdriver in hand and flipping between the Goofers/Purdue and Illinois/Michigan State.

Thoughts.....Geez the Goofs look horrid once again (so does Purdue)....Pudue up 7-0....a nail has been pounded into Punky Brewster's coffin.

Illinois/Michigan State......this one could be a dandy.....Illinois up 3-0 (they should be up 7-0). Can Illinois outlast Michigan State?? Maybe an upset in the making.

At 2pm I gotta run the computer feed on the Bison through my plasma tv.....ugh.....I hate not watching in HD! I have decided that my other TVs in the house need to be switched to HD, but then Directv is gonna screw me on buying HD receivers... :angry:

The Man Cave is known as the Grain Belt Bar here in Western WYO......the only place in the state you can always get a cold Grain Belt Premium!

grainbeltbar.jpg

Sounds like a good time. I know there are a lot of fans here who like drinking the Premium.

Oh man did you just see the Minnesota defensive pick 6 that ended up not being one. They are terrible.

Oh man did you just see the Minnesota defensive pick 6 that ended up not being one. They are terrible.

I mean, are the gophers serious?

They even screw up the plays they do actually make. That was awful. Things like that you just can't blame on a coach.

That play right there sums up the gophers in a nutshell.

Unreal how horrid the Goofs are. Why was that D-back cocking off with the ball before getting in the endzone?!?!?!? What an incredible lack of discipline!

It wasnt a D-back. It was a linebacker I believe.

The sad thing is that it was an honest mistake. He wasnt cocking off. He was just trying to get into the end zone. When he tried to put the ball in two hands to reach for the pylon it simply just slipped out of his hands and hit the pylon, which forced the touchback.

You honestly cant make it up.

It wasnt a D-back. It was a linebacker I believe.

The sad thing is that it was an honest mistake. He wasnt cocking off. He was just trying to get into the end zone. When he tried to put the ball in two hands to reach for the pylon it simply just slipped out of his hands and hit the pylon, which forced the touchback.

You honestly cant make it up.

You are right.....I just watched the replay. I tell you......God is surely not a Gopher!!!!!!

I had the webcast on for a bit but turned it off when I started watching the women's hockey game. What was the final score of the NDSU game?

24-34. Womens Hockey was an excellent choice. I think that this year the Bison and Sioux fans are getting the opportunity to watch too much crappy football. Hell, maybe we should try something really kinky.....like swapping coaches........ :ohmy: