SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

I have never seen that many odd man rushes in one period in a long time. WTF Sioux these are the Seawolves for crying out loud. Lucky as hell to be ahead. Ugly period in my opinion.

blocked shots/passes from the blueline seem to create rushes the other way

I have never seen that many odd man rushes in one period in a long time. WTF Sioux these are the Seawolves for crying out loud. Lucky as hell to be ahead. Ugly period in my opinion.

Both notable rushes were caused by MacWilliam. I think he's trying to do a little too much on his part right now. He needs to relax and make better decisions.

One of them he fell down and the one that UAA scored on was he tried to pinch in but UAA got it out of their zone.

Both notable rushes were caused by MacWilliam.

One of them he fell down and the one that UAA scored on was he tried to pinch in but UAA got it out of their zone.

He is just trying to jump up to much, if he lays back and plays his game he can be good. They need to put him back with Blood, I miss that pairing

• Upvote 1

I downloaded it and I still cant get a video feed. This sucks. Nothing loads it just sits there.

If I remember from last time using the online view feed. It has a limit on the number of connections to view the feed. And I remember, I had to keep refreshing to get it because there were so many people viewing the webcast.

Dunno if that is the case but it may be?

If I remember from last time using the online view feed. It has a limit on the number of connections to view the feed. And I remember, I had to keep refreshing to get it because there were so many people viewing the webcast.

Dunno if that is the case but it may be?