SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux fridge

siouxkid12

Do you know where your family/friends got the decal from? I have a project up my sleeve that requires either a decal or a paint job of the logo...the decal just seems to be a WAY better idea! Ha ha! Thanks.

i would have to ask my uncle where he got them...he lives in arizona so i am guessing he got it off the internet somewhere but i will double check with him and get back to ya. I got two of this big decals from him but i have another project in mind with the other one so i will have to post it when i finish my next project

My husband found something very similar to that at Scheel's in Bismarck. (Maybe not quite as large?) And, FYI, he was there today and said the place was NUTS. May not be much left in the Sioux section by day's end!!

I'm in Bismarck too and was thinking of heading over after work, doesn't surprise me. As anyone been able to access siouxshop.com today? I haven't been able too.

I'm in Bismarck too and was thinking of heading over after work, doesn't surprise me. As anyone been able to access siouxshop.com today? I haven't been able too.

He talked to an employee there and it sounds like they will be ordering more stuff, as long as they can, so I assume (or hope?) that there will be an influx of merchandise coming? It will be a sad day when they have to pull all Fighting Sioux merchandise from their shelves. :silly:

He talked to an employee there and it sounds like they will be ordering more stuff, as long as they can, so I assume (or hope?) that there will be an influx of merchandise coming? It will be a sad day when they have to pull all Fighting Sioux merchandise from their shelves. :silly:

My sister works for the sioux shop...she said they will be selling sioux apparel for another year until the teams are required to retire it