SiouxSports.com Forum

Who needs to step up their game this weekend

bogeyboge50

i think the team has been fine overall. hextall was on fire for a while and then other have stepped up. doesnt matter who it is but ill say frattin has a big weekend along with kristo to get this team to Detroit along with the obvious BE making the saves. every weekend someone else seems to step up which is why they have won 12 of 13. trupp is on fire and malone is a steamroller out there on his line. mario disrupts everything out there for the other team nightly! kristo has had a point per game on this streak. this is a TEAM in every sense. 4 more wins!!

Hextall had two assists on Saturday.

I think it won't come down to one guy, but to everyone. We have to get a complete effort out of everyone. We can't take dumb penalties. And I hope that we can get healthy this week. I can't imagine how banged up those guys must be as hard as they play.

I think Mario, and I think Marto, nice to see locals be heros too. Just great to see so many goals from so many different Sioux players, I would love to see

Brent Davidson finally get a blast from the point, my wife is a first grade teacher and Davidson has been in her classroom reading with the kids on at least five

different dates, and was there again today. What a great guy...

I agree that it's gunna be a complete team effort... i saw at times this weekend that if this team is gunna move onto Detroit its got to be a "Team Effort" Eidness needs to continue playing well... Marto, Lapoint, Blood, Fienaghe, Davidson, MacWilliam need to keep playing the way there playing. Another thing i liked when watching last weekends games was we didnt have one or two lines we had all 4 playing dominant. Mario needs to be a pest as he has all year and by pest i mean playing the forecheck. With D and all 4 lines and BE playing to there potential are future is bright on the road to the Motor City!

I think Mario, and I think Marto, nice to see locals be heros too. Just great to see so many goals from so many different Sioux players, I would love to see

Brent Davidson finally get a blast from the point, my wife is a first grade teacher and Davidson has been in her classroom reading with the kids on at least five

different dates, and was there again today. What a great guy...

Brent was on my softball team last summer and yeah very nice guy

i'll echo the sentiments of the others here in that we need to keep doing what we're doing. complete team effort, but have a feeling the two seniors who will be on the ice will be big this weekend. hope eids got some sleep the last couple of days, because he will need to be huge this weekend again. and this isn't a knock on blood, because he is an animal out there, but with two of the three teams in our bracket being small teams, is there any way he averages less than 1.5 cross checking penalties a game? he's matt greene jr :D but really, i hope he stays out of the box this weekend, it seems yale thrives on their pp. GO SIOUX!!