SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs SSU

Tommiejo

SCSU St. Cloud State Huskies.. Good Luck to the Sioux..

They are playing very well lets get the title for coach Hakstol boys he has done a fine job and deserves to get that done..

good luck win the title ... Hope u guys get put in St. Paul for the regional.

SCSU St. Cloud State Huskies.. Good Luck to the Sioux..

They are playing very well lets get the title for coach Hakstol boys he has done a fine job and deserves to get that done..

good luck win the title ... Hope u guys get put in St. Paul for the regional.

That was sarcasm...

Question: I was listening to Gwozdecky this morning on the pre-game show on The Fan and he indicated that Anthony Miani got hurt last night and is questionable for the rest of their season. Does anyone know what happened? They never really said what the injury was or how it happened.

According to the PairWise Predictor I ran, it doesn't matter whether RIT or Sacred Heart lose. We win and BC loses and we're #4, assuming Wisconsin holds on. I admit, I am a rookie at this, so maybe there's another scenario I missed.

If Miami wins the CCHA 3rd place game and Sacred Heart wins the Atlantic, the Sioux are #5

:silly:

Question: I was listening to Gwozdecky this morning on the pre-game show on The Fan and he indicated that Anthony Miani got hurt last night and is questionable for the rest of their season. Does anyone know what happened? They never really said what the injury was or how it happened.
Hurt his hand from a shot.