SiouxSports.com Forum

First round WCHA Tickets

gopherz

How did the online Ticketmaster usual disaster go for everyone?

I scored 4 tickets lower bowl 5th row...if the Gophers don't end up playing there, they are for sale. Even if we do, I'd guess at least 2 of them are for sale.

How did the online Ticketmaster usual disaster go for everyone?

I scored 4 tickets lower bowl 5th row...if the Gophers don't end up playing there, they are for sale. Even if we do, I'd guess at least 2 of them are for sale.

Consider yourself fortunate. I've been trying to get lower bowl seats since the start time at 10:00 am and there doesn't seem to be any available :sad:

Consider yourself fortunate. I've been trying to get lower bowl seats since the start time at 10:00 am and there doesn't seem to be any available :sad:

I just spammed refresh over and over until the selection screen for amount of tickets came up and picked 4 best available. Thank you U of M internet while sitting in class....

Like I said mine are for sale if the Gophers don't play up there and 2 might be anyways.

I just spammed refresh over and over until the selection screen for amount of tickets came up and picked 4 best available. Thank you U of M internet while sitting in class....

Like I said mine are for sale if the Gophers don't play up there and 2 might be anyways.

Wouldn't you be better served listening to your lecture? :sad:

Wouldn't you be better served listening to your lecture? :sad:

Doing some "group work" right now....he's talking about our final or something like that....but now it is time for me to bid you adieu, I have to do this project by the end of class haha

Doing some "group work" right now....he's talking about our final or something like that....but now it is time for me to bid you adieu, I have to do this project by the end of class haha

So you're one of those eh? :sad: While everyone is working your on the internet buying hockey tickets. :)

Not very well.

Were you answering my question Whistler? It will be fun to be in the atmosphere, but I want to be able to see the entire ice and these were the best seats available when I got through. I am not too familiar with the new arena and have only been there a few times and it seemed like these seats would work.

Thanks

Were you answering my question Whistler? It will be fun to be in the atmosphere, but I want to be able to see the entire ice and these were the best seats available when I got through. I am not too familiar with the new arena and have only been there a few times and it seemed like these seats would work.

Thanks

No, that was a joke, as in I didn't do very well because I have to sit next to my wife.

If we sweep, Denver sweeps and Wisconsin sweeps, we should be matched up with UM. I think that seems very likely. Saying that these are good rivalries and splits are possible with those two teams, we would still be matched up with the gophers. I think Duluth will split with AA because of travel and St. Cloud should sweep Mankato. This is what I had for the what if.

I am surprised they still have tickets available. I thought they usually sell out right away. I guess if we knew for sure it was a gopher matchup, they would be gone by now.

isnt it spring break maybe? there is always more seats available for first round series and usually dont sell out right away

isnt it spring break maybe? there is always more seats available for first round series and usually dont sell out right away

You are correct, sir. Spring break begins monday, March 15th, many students will leave on the 13th on a trip to a place much warmer than here.

So you're one of those eh? :sad: While everyone is working your on the internet buying hockey tickets. :)

HAHA! I tried to never do that, maybe at work once....I don't recall. I do remember telling my supervisor that I would be a couple of minutes late because I getting Frozen Four tickets...but that was excused.

HAHA! I tried to never do that, maybe at work once....I don't recall. I do remember telling my supervisor that I would be a couple of minutes late because I getting Frozen Four tickets...but that was excused.

That in my opinion is a legit reason for missing work. :sad:

What time would the Sunday game be if needed? I thought they started around 5:00 and am hoping it isn't 7:00 because that would make for a long 5 hour drive hometo the Twin Cities having to work on Monday the next day.

Thanks in advance for the info. because I couldn't find it listed any place yet.

Since I'll be back for the finals, I bought two tickets for my son or his girl friend and a friend of their choice. I'll be sitting in MY seat in section 113 row G. They can duke it out for the second seat. I got the extra seats in section 307, row I. I didn't even think that lower bowl seats would be for sale! :huh: Live and learn.