SiouxSports.com Forum

Skate after the Final 5

bertibm

POI always played SS.com in a game the day after the final 5. That looks like it is done. So, looking to see if we could get a GPL, PB, SS skate. If we were to get 20 I would get 90mins. If more than that. I would up the time. How many people would want to play. Game would be in the NW burbs. Late Morning/early afternoon.

So far we have 10 players. Post if you would want to play.

POI always played SS.com in a game the day after the final 5. That looks like it is done. So, looking to see if we could get a GPL, PB, SS skate. If we were to get 20 I would get 90mins. If more than that. I would up the time. How many people would want to play. Game would be in the NW burbs. Late Morning/early afternoon.

I'm game to play in this again. Thanks for putting it together again.

Would be cool to get the PB gang involved as well...

With three groups, we could do sticks in the middle. :)

I presume you are planning for Sunday?

Also, forgive me for not knowing, but what are GPL, PB?

Thanks!

Do you have to be good?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We have enough, I will call Breck

awesome you put this together bert! make sure some pics are taken and posted for all of us to see. great concept for all wcha fans to get together and show off their old high school triple deek moves :):sad:

BGA and Siouxcia

Is everyone still in?

My boys will rather play hockey than most anything else, of course they're still in!! I haven't heard from kateskate yet. I'll get in touch with her mom today and post the response. I can't remember her friend's name but will ask her to ask him and get back to you.

Roster is full for the skate

Game on. $10 a person. If you do not show, I hope you plan on sending me $10.

Here is the Roster of the SS.com fans

Brianvf

BigGreyant

Ber818

Phats

Phats Bro

Am I missing anyone

Yes, Kate and her friend Peter. I heard from her today. That would be Kateskate and Brucesky02.

As long as the Sioux are at the Final Five, I will be there. I don't know if you heard from KateSkate or not but I believe she's planning on playing too.

I need a for sure yes or no. Not a answer if UND makes it you will be there. Sorry