SiouxSports.com Forum

Skate after the Final 5

bertibm

I need a for sure yes or no. Not a answer if UND makes it you will be there. Sorry

Kate didn't qualify her answer. She said she would be there. Let me know what you figure out and I'll let her know. 24 skaters! WOW! I hope the turn out is better than last year.

Skating roster is full. If you name was above you are in. The rest will have to be on a waitlist. Sorry

So just to confirm. 11am at Breck Ice Arena. 90 mins of ice. $10 per. Each person will end up getting $1 back if we get 25. Just doing 10 each since I know there will be a couple that will no-show. Thanks everyone for making this happen

Alright well that's the truth. I don't really remember who set this up last year...but if you're the same person, I'm one of the 6ish people who actually showed last year. I've promised Katie (Kateskate) a ride back if the Sioux are at the F5, so I will be there at the arena no matter what if that is the case. Maybe if some folks don't show I'll sneak in then. I'm in the band, so unlike other people who have tickets to the Final Five and go no matter what, my presence depends on if the team is there.

It was revolutionz who set it up last year.

Awesome, I don't have to haul all the way up to Blaine this year. :p

See you all on Sunday. (Maybe some of you on earlier than that at The X)

Do we get the ice starting at 11, or do they let us in the locker room starting at 11?

BigGreyAnt where were ya?