SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

:( doubt we see him the way the other 12 forwards have been playing but you never know i guess. i expect he and hill to be the extras in the press box

A fight would be stupid and I would rather see them waste on Marvin. That being said it will be interesting to see what happens this weekend.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction time....

Friday:

UND 3, Minnesota 0

Saturday:

Minnesota 4 (ENG), UND 2

I think we see Patterson one night

if you see patterson then thats your win :(

cant wait, great sports weekend. sioux vs gophers both nights.......cardinals vs saints and vikes vs cowgirls

SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEEP

4-2 friday

4-3 overtime win saturday

safe travels back to the cold gopherz

cant wait, great sports weekend. sioux vs gophers both nights.......cardinals vs saints and vikes vs cowgirls

SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEEP

4-2 friday

Thanks amigo. Way to get back on Facebook chat last night and chat some hockey, epic fail...

Will definitely need some luck traveling back. We have an hour and 15 minutes from when we land in Dallas to when our plane leaves for MPLS. That means we have to get all our luggage, clear customs, and hope all our luggage gets back on the plane in that short of a time....does that sound like a disaster or is it just me? I'll be manning up and not waiting for my group...my ass is geting back to MPLS whether the rest of the group makes it or not

I'm going to hopefully be back early morning to pregame the Sioux/Gophers hard, then hopefully can wake up early enough to make the trek over to the Metrodome, going to be an AWESOME sports week/weekend starting tonight with Gophers/MSU.

I think your prediction of 5 goals for our team might even be a bit much. And I don't think UND gets 8 either, I guess I see this as a more low scoring series but who knows, anything can happen with such a big rivalry.

SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEEP

4-2 friday

Wait it wouldn't truly be me unless at the end of every post I added this for the rest of the week, hope you can understand...

GOPHER SWEEP

...We have an hour and 15 minutes from when we land in Dallas to when our plane leaves for MPLS. That means we have to get all our luggage, clear customs, and hope all our luggage gets back on the plane in that short of a time....

So, you're actually going to get back to MSP in March or April, then, huh?

:(

I think fighting's less dangerous than running some guy's head through the glass.

No doubt, yet there are some that would rather see that than a fight in hockey. :( It's much more civil to drive someone head into the ice

than it is to fight.

Is it justifiable to add injury to injury? Good, hard, clean checks accompanied with an 8 spot would be sufficient.

Ussually I would agree but there are certain incidents something that have to be answer, that bush league hit has to be answered for.

Ussually I would agree but there are certain incidents something that have to be answer, that bush league hit has to be answered for.

I agree, but if it hurts the team in the long run (by player X getting suspended for a game) I don't think it is justified. This is purely speculative, but Chay probably would rather see the team win games, and continue with as full a roster as possible.

WIN

I'm sure Goon will let you hold it while he writes.

Don't be eating the chalk.

Didn't they make flavored chalk at one point? If they did, I'm sure it was up Dubay's nose like every other white, powdery substance. In all seriousness, I hope he finds his way. Addictions are a bitch.

Anyway, I mispelled 'interpret' in one of my earlier posts. For that, my sincerest apologies.

Didn't they make flavored chalk at one point? If they did, I'm sure it was up Dubay's nose like every other white, powdery substance. In all seriousness, I hope he finds his way. Addictions are a bitch.

Anyway, I mispelled 'interpret' in one of my earlier posts. For that, my sincerest apologies.

I'm not one to criticize anyone for misspelling a word because I do it all the time. On the other hand due to the irony of the situation I cannot resist pointing out the third word in your second paragraph.

Just read Cardinal's preview on gopherpuck. Just wanted to say that I appreciated his insight. I know you read this board and comment occasionally. Nowhere in that long writeup was there a jab at the state of ND, jabs about "25 year old Canadians", Mullets, etc. There was ACTUAL HOCKEY KNOWLEDGE! Facts were abundant, which is refreshing.

I am big about reading opponent sites and newspapers to get "the other side" of things. Good article Cardinal.

I should add that I didn't mean Cardinal has written crappy stuff in the past, but "others" have, including Mr. Roman A. of the Strib.

Cardinal does a good job.He holds his bias to a minimum.Now that !@#!$! from Alaska Anchorage is the worst around.