SIOUX vs MSU MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How was that not a penalty on Frattin's rush? :lol:

In Saskatoon that's probably a penalty shot.

I was a bit embarrassed for our version of the sport after watching the WJC. Although the junior teams are more talented, the main difference is the constant use of the stick here. I'm guessing some guys could look pretty creative if they were allowed to play.

Frattin looked great on the VV-Gregoire line and I hope they stick.

Here is a question for anyone that knows?

If Chay cannot come back this year, can he still apply for a medical redshirt, or is that something he would have had to do earlier in the year??

Anyone know for sure?

Awesome job tonight boys!

Yes, he could still apply for a medical redshirt.

Just got back from the game - Sadly, I had to settle for several of the shorter big beers - What crap - don't they have anything better to do

Great effort by the Sioux - especially from the freshmen. It was nice to see them come out buzzing in the second after almost giving up the dreaded two goal lead. A few too many loose pucks floating around in front of the Sioux goal, but Eidsness held up well. Our team looked like they were out to score and put a lot of pressure on - If we continue this, we'll be tough to beat.