Conference Record: 0-1 (Summit League)

Last Action: 73-72 loss to Toledo

RPI: 203

IPFW Website

IPFW Audio

IPFW Live Stats

Summit League Video---$19.95

KEY PLAYER: Deilvez Yearby, 6'6" Sr Forward: 16.6 ppg, 7.8 rpg

Quick question, who are the poor souls on the radio coverage that have to sit through this crap? I thought I heard that Swygman was done?

they got the assistant athletic director doing it

sean johnson

isnt as good as swygman but atleast a high official is lookin at the mens progress every game

They played hard but again could not make any open shots nor layups. How many layups did they miss, I counted at least 6-7. They played hard for about 28 minutes again and in those other 12 it was the game just like almost every other game. Coaches cant make the layups for them nor make the wide open shots.

want to talk about having no faith in someones ability to take us to the next level.....

What did you mean by that?

Regarding the radio broadcast - I've just assumed it's all (right now) about saving money and treading water during the early transition - THEN ramping up when we get closer to playoff eligible. It would seem to make sense - if you open a restaurant but can't advertise or even let anyone know you're open for 5 years? WHY hire or PAY a good chef? You already have people on staff who can flip burgers right? It's not an art! Just do what you need to do until you can launch your business like you want too. I think that's the philosophy they're using at UND and we've already achieved MUCH better regional and national media availability than that "other" ;) school with Fox College Sports.

We're going to have multiple games of FCS this season - even though we suck - and they'll have maybe 1 or 2 - guess who will have higher viewership? WE WILL! That's a good thing! Would it be more helpful if we could actually WIN A GAME! YES IT WOULD! So maybe the attention should focus on the coaching staff to produce a product people actually want to watch - that's where the FAIL of und basketball is right now.