UND vs SUU

SiouxMD

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok..the excuse is goin g to be SUU is a highly improved team

well we beat them with 36 scholarships

shoudlnt we be highly improved to after 2 years and upgrade in scholarships or no?

i bet all of lennons d2 teams could beat this d1aa team

We are a different team since Lennon left.

I don't know that the financial support is any better or worse than most FCS schools :lol:?:D????????

In many respects, Sioux football isn't all that well supported. Bohl at NDSU practically gets paid more than the whole UND staff. Lennon and his whole staff are basicallly paid double what their UND counterparts are.

In many respects, Sioux football isn't all that well supported. Bohl at NDSU practically gets paid more than the whole UND staff. Lennon and his whole staff are basicallly paid double what their UND counterparts are.

I would be interested in what our budget is for football. The MVFC programs range from $2 to $3 million.

We are in transition thats why the support isn't there. In 2012 when there is something to play for the crowd and interest will be better. I rank this team with the UND team of the mid 80's How Roger Thomas lasted i don't know. Maybe there isn't much for tolerance for losing seasons anymore.