SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Northwestern State

GeauxSioux

I'm sure he'll be pretty good, but not any better than Batch for TT. And our front seven should have an advantage over their o-line.

I hope so, I've been reading about him and watching some youtube stuff. It appears he has a ton of talent, but a bad attitude. Bad enough to get kicked off Nebraska. You are right that their O line can't be as big as Texas Tech, and our D line did a fantastic job against them. I'm gettin pumped to watch this game!

GO SIOUX!

Quentin Castille was a dude for Nebraska last year in the Big 12.

He's probably still a dude this year for Northwestern St.

He "concerns" me today. :lol:

I'd be more concerned had Nebraska's entire o-line transferred to NW St. ;) In all seriousness, while Castille had a pretty good game against Grambling, I'd certainly like to think that UND's defense is better than Grambling's.

Are they cutting away from the USD game at 6pm to show the sioux game or is it just going to be online?

In the Grand Forks area, the game is on channel 20 in its entirety, live starting at 6. It is not on channel 23. It looks like they just opened up channel 20, which is not normally used or available.

In the Grand Forks area, the game is on channel 20 in its entirety, live starting at 6. It is not on channel 23. It looks like they just opened up channel 20, which is not normally used or available.

Who knows what's going on, on channel 23, they have the FSSN logo and info up and running. Check channel 23 or 20 at gametime.